Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your introduction in this topic

+22
master of the deathwing
sewerstalker
Freezingoon
jhare
stealth992
Timbo
smackman
kerr_matt80
Matthew G
Cjihad
ScottRadom
Veyure
Mr Anderson
littlehurc
Paz
Gulsnick
ice
Guardian Angel
gluvzer
System Commander
Nordius Rex
Administratum
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Post your introduction in this topic

Post  smackman Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 am

Hey guys, I'm tom, looking forward to playing some games with you, I was that massive ork horde thrashing the demons army the other night.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Post your introduction in this topic

Post  Paz Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 am

thrashing's a bit of a strong word Tom, I'd lean towards "barely managing to stand up to, without crying like a little grot", against the daemon horde.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 3 Empty Ryan the noob.

Post  stealth992 Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 am

Umm, I can play with around 1000 points. As far as a theme goes, I don't really have one. I'm really still just getting the feel of the game, how to play and such. But I'm enjoying it so far. It's hard sometimes because none of my friends here have played before either so we have just been trying to interpret the rules as we go. But coming in on Wednesday has been a good learning experience. It also looks like we wont be participating in the league for now. I don't have enough points in my army to play larger games and I have too many units with 2+ armour save to play recon games. But we will still be coming in on wednesdays to see wuts up and such. I'm still interested in having some skirmish games with some people for fun. So if anyone wants to have a game, maybe teach me some stuff, give me a shout.
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 am

It's always possible to arrange non league games with people too.
Sure I know people will be more inclined to play league games as it furthers their status, but its not impossible.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 3 Empty re: introduction

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 am

hey I am new to warhammer.

my name is Andrzej (its pronounced "on-jay"), and I play as the Eldar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:32 am

welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 am

Hello, all, just joined the site, so I figured I'd make my introduction. My name's Jim, and I've been playing 40K for about 6 months now. I've been playing for the most part with my roommates, we've been proxying a lot as we go, to figure out what units we want and so that we wouldn't have to wait so long to play.

I play Imperial guard with inquisition occasionally mixed in. My army's not quite painted (OR completely assembled), but I hope to have it so soon, and until then I've got enough figs to play ~1500 point games.

BTW, I had a question re: your official league games;
do you guys use/allow the allies rules? (The x-cam rules thread specifies 'pick one codex', so that got me wondering if I'm gonna have to ditch my Inq lord+Assassin for league games...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:32 pm

as far as i know the allies are allowed. the "one codex" thing is to indicate that you cannot switch armies without losing the points earned. for example, you cannot play chaos marines for 3 weeks then play orcs in hopes of keeping your earned points.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 am

How strict is this rule? I think the intent is that the player uses the list he signed up with for the playoffs. I don't see a problem with a person playing a different army every once in a while to stave off boredom. I'm hoping to give my Chaos list a try before the league is over, and I probably won't be able to find an opponent if there are no league points up for grabs.

Oh, and welcome to the new guys.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:48 am

Robyn can clarify.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:13 am

Hi, my name is Jamie. I just started 40k tabletop recently.
I currently play a 1000 point Blood Angel army, but will be upping to 1500 very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Anderson Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 am

Nice to meet you Jamie. Hope to see you down at the den on Wednesday. And your avatar pic is pretty cool.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

Welcome aboard Jaime.. and yeah, cool avatar pic.

Man, all the new guys have ben so good at putting up their own avatars, I hgavent had a chance to give them one of my own choosing for awhile.. Sad
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 am

man there is a lot of new people, last Wednesday Chris and i had a full audience watching our game. its good to see the game is growing.

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 3 Empty Hello

Post  jhare Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:14 am

Hi everyone,

My name is James. You may have seen me around the Den as I play Warmachine and Hordes a fair bit. Thinking about getting back into 40K. Looking at what army to get back into. I have some old stuff that I might post on. Anyway, this is hello and an introduction.

James
jhare
jhare
Mystic

http://www.jamesedwardhare.com

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Howdy there James, welcome to the forums.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 am

It will be nice to have someone named James who actually plays the game. Welcome!
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Zack I just moved to here for school, and I am really looking forward to continuing my new hobby of 40K here.
Freezingoon
Freezingoon
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Wecome Zack! How old are you and what army(ies) do you play?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Im starting my second year of university now, and I play the dark eldar, but i can only field a small army right now, their hard to get my hands on at this time.
Freezingoon
Freezingoon
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome Zack! We usually get a bunch of people down at Dragons Den to play 40K every Wednesday, so if you're up for some gaming, come on down today and I'm sure you'll be able to find a game or even just hang out. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Timbo wrote:It will be nice to have someone named James who actually plays the game. Welcome!

And BTW, that'll make two.. I'm also a James. Razz Though you're forgiven for overlookin me, as I HAVE only been in the league for about 2 months. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  sewerstalker Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey everybody, my name is rhett. i have played some games at dragons den. I field a 750 point templar army, and a 700 point nids army(soon to be over 2000). If any body needs some eldar i got a little bit.
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  master of the deathwing Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

sewerstalker wrote:Hey everybody, my name is rhett. i have played some games at dragons den. I field a 750 point templar army, and a 700 point nids army(soon to be over 2000). If any body needs some eldar i got a little bit.
bonjour
master of the deathwing
master of the deathwing
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Terran Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 am

Hello everyone. My name is Reagan. Some of you may have met me around the den recently, as I have started playing games there with a buddy. Still somewhat green with 40k, I have two decent sized armies: Eldar (which I use) and Orks (which I don't). Anyway, I will probably start creeping around the Den Wednesday evenings when I am not working. Very Happy
Terran
Terran
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next