Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your introduction in this topic

+22
master of the deathwing
sewerstalker
Freezingoon
jhare
stealth992
Timbo
smackman
kerr_matt80
Matthew G
Cjihad
ScottRadom
Veyure
Mr Anderson
littlehurc
Paz
Gulsnick
ice
Guardian Angel
gluvzer
System Commander
Nordius Rex
Administratum
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty Chris

Post  System Commander Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Chris, are you from Saskatoon?

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your introduction in this topic

Post  Mr Anderson Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:17 am

What? We have three Chris' now? Damnit, we're going to have to hand out nametags now. :p
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your introduction in this topic

Post  Cjihad Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah I'm From Saskatoon. I'm Pascal and Rob's friend. I usually play Nids or Marines.
Cjihad
Cjihad
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm

I think I've only met one or two of you guys, but I'm Matt and/or Chewy, depending on what Pascal calls me that day. I have 'Nids but they're usually gathering dust over at Chris' place.

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty intro

Post  Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:03 pm

new member running a chaos army.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:36 pm

lol
My name is my name.... Smile
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  kerr_matt80 Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 pm

last post was awile back looks like so im not sure if this is still happening but my name is Matt and i play chaos and loyalist space marines
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administratum Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Hey Matt, welcome aboard!

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm

BLAST!
Im no longer the only Matt...
Oh well, good to have another guinea-pig... I mean wh40K player on board Smile Something else fer my tau to shoot at Razz
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 pm

hey

I'm new to 40k and play space marines (crimson fists ftw!)

the name's cooper, hope to see everyone around here

Back to top Go down

Post  Administratum Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey Cooper, welcome to the board. My name is Cam, i talked with you today at the den. Glad to see you decided to check out the forum, and if there are any questions feel free to ask.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey cooper. My name is greg. hope to see you on game nights.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Thanks guys, I probably won't have an army built up for a while though, just curious when are game nights?

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi Cooper, the name's Pascal. Gaming nights are on Thursdays. Even if you dont have an army, come out and get a feel for the community, we usually play at around 6-9.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks for the info, thankfully Thursdays are the only weekday I have off! (most of the time at least...)

I probably won't make it this week, but I'll try to go on the 23rd, hope to see y'all there. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Smackman = Tom

I play chaos space marines and orks.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Heya Tom, good to see you found your way over here. Welcome to the club. Take a look around and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty Newbie

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm just re-starting to play the game. I used to play space marines back in moose jaw about 6 years ago and me and a couple of friends are just getting started playing again. I'm working on building a space marines army once again. preferably with a couple of land raiders in it. My user name is my real name so... yeah. nice to meet you folks

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 am

It was nice to see you guys the other day Tristan! The 40K community in this town is really strong both in painting/modelling and playing skill. It's always great to welcome some new players into the pool. If you're looking for anything space mariney don't hesitate to post in bartertown, you'll get a quick response!
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Heya Tristan, nice to meet ya.

If anyone hasn't passed on the info. to you yet, league night for 40k is Wednesdays down at the den. We usually plan games here for league play, but your welcome to play games any time down at the den.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post your introduction in this topic - Page 2 Empty hello

Post  stealth992 Wed May 27, 2009 10:43 pm

stealth992 - Ryan

Hey I'm Ryan. I'm brand new to Warhammer and I play as Chaos Space Marines.
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Thu May 28, 2009 1:15 am

Welcome Ryan! I look forward to seeing you in the league! How many points of CSM can you field? Do you have a themed army, or a little bit of everything?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey I'm new also. My name is Graham and I'm just starting a Space Marine army

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm

hey Graham and Ryan, you guys were in last night right? Good to see some new players, I'm Pascal, was playing Daemons against that massive ork horde last night across from ya.
Welcome to the gaming group, 40k an addictive hobby, but a worthwhile one (or so I keep telling myself)!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Heya guys, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next