Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 pm

So there's a topic above for introductions and there is an entire forum. I'm confused! Merge this if need-be Smile

Anyway, I'm HolyCause and was invited to join this group last night before suffering a horrific defeat against some blue and silver marines.

I didn't introduce myself at all and I usually don't make a habit of it. Don't think I'm being rude, I'm just... different, when it comes to social interaction. But we're all nerds to some extent so it would go without saying! Very Happy I was the one at Dragon's Den with the metallic purple Necrons that got quite a few comments from a few people.

I also didn't ask for any names last night so I don't know anyone except by their armies, even then there's only about 3-5 persons I can identify with.

I hope to see some people at the Den more often, although getting there is a bit of a pain since I don't own a care nor have a licence as I've never cared for one. Hopefully we can have some games, and hopefully I won't be 200 points under like I was against those space marines (an honest mistake on my part, I didn't remember the list I downgraded from correctly).

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Administratum Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 pm

welcome to the hunters! Im sure over time you will get to know everyone. There have been so many new people signing up as of late that i think even the vets and regulars are kinda lost.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:52 am

Man, I try to meet all the new people and I cant keep all the new people straight.

Welcome to the forums.. did you register for the league as well?

Oh, and whats your name by the way? Just so I can know when I get game reports submitted.. and as well so people aren't using their avatar at the den. Darren might get a bit weirded out if we started doing that at the store..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I am in the league, and I still owe that SM player some money (since he insisted on me joining right then and there!). My name is Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down