Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daemon Rumours starting to hit

+6
ScottRadom
superdeuxlol
System Commander
Rhaevyn
judchic
Lore Weaver
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Daemon Rumours starting to hit - Page 2 Empty Re: Daemon Rumours starting to hit

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

BS 5, S8, Large Blast for the skull cannon (according to the battle report)

Soulgrinders are Skyfire (Aren't they AV12? or are they AV13? They're 220 pts I hear)

The Tzeentch Exalted Flamer Chariot has Torrent AP3 Flames, like the Heldrake. If it comes in around 100-150 points, it could be quite good.

I'm still interested in the Pink Horrors. If there's a lot of Psychic shenanigans to be had, it could fit well with my Tzeentchy Marines.

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Daemon Rumours starting to hit - Page 2 Empty Re: Daemon Rumours starting to hit

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am

Yup.. Av 13!

And can take a decent gun. I think they were bs3 though.. But.. Still better then needing a 6. With soulgrinder skyfiring.and flying monsters..daemons will have some not bad anti air.. Hmm.. Combined with tzeentch divintion and.bolts floatimg around.. Not bad anti air indeed.

Plus.. Since they wont be fearless anymore.. Taking an aegis line will be even better so a quad gun would be an easy upgrade.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Ya, Tzeentch rolling divination. If Pink Horrors can roll on Divination and are brother hood of psykers, Precognition might be amazing.

(re-roll hit, wound, and failed saves)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 pm

what was the soul grinder Skyfireing With? all i remember giving mine was a phlegm cannon.

anything sky-firing with Str8 or higher changes the game considerably.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:what was the soul grinder Skyfireing With? all i remember giving mine was a phlegm cannon.

anything sky-firing with Str8 or higher changes the game considerably.

I kinda agree, but no-one takes a heldrake with the S8 Hades Cannon (I've considered it)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Plhegm is str 8 ap 3 large blast.. BUT tongue is str 10 ap 1. Ouch to flyers

If they keepnthe same option. 220 base for an armour, daemon walker woth a str 10 ap1 skyfire gun.. Id pay that!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

System Commander wrote:Plhegm is str 8 ap 3 large blast.. BUT tongue is str 10 ap 1. Ouch to flyers

If they keepnthe same option. 220 base for an armour, daemon walker woth a str 10 ap1 skyfire gun.. Id pay that!

That'd definitely get a Doom Scythe to evade. Too bad it doesn't have interceptor.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 pm

armor 13 with a 5+ save should give it a good chance to not die a fast flaming death. might have it will not die also... and daemonforge...
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Just to clarify.

CSM: AV12, a battle cannon that makes it snapfire everythign else and a 5+ save for 200 points

CS: AV 13, a Str10, AP1 skyfire gun with a 5+ save etc.. for 220.

Seems fair.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:44 pm

been that way forever.. the stuff of daemons is sturdier than just an over-sized dreadnaught.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Warpstorm table : Apparently you roll at the start of turn. every turn.

2: all units take a d. instability test
3: one daemon char tests on Leadership with 3D6 and takes wounds like d.instability
4: all daemons -1 ward save
5: affects enemies and nurgle units, through a D6 on a 6 use 5" template S4, DS:
6: affects enemies and tzeentch units: on a 6 D6 hits with S4 DS:3, poison, ignore cover
7: nothing
8: affects enemies and khorne units: on a 6 D6 hits with S6, Ds:-, ignore cover, rending
9: affects enemies and slaanesh: 3" template S8, Ds3
10: +1 wardsave for daemons
11: enemy psiker test on Leadership with 3D6, if failed he dies and a new herold is born
12: a new core unit of is summoned, 2D6+3 models

For 11.. its choose an enemy psyker.. they roll 3d6 against their leadership and if they fail, they become a herald under your control within 6" of the enemy psyker.. that psyker is removed.

Warlord Chart:

1: Warlord causes Instant Death with cc attacks
2: Warlord and his unit have Hatred (Everything)
3: As long as Warlord is alive, all enemies take LD tests at -1Ld
4: All daemons within 12'' of warlord reroll failed Instability tests
5: May reroll warp storm table6: Daemons including Codex:CSM daemons deepstriking within 6'' of warlord don't scatter as long as warlord was on table from the beginning of the turn.

Thats a nice looking warlord chart.

Last edited by System Commander on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:54 pm

I just came to post the warlord chart myself, the #6 trait is stunning. No scatter for Daemon units from C:Daemons or C:CSM within 6" of the Warlord.

Beefy. From Codex: CSM that includes (but not limited to)
- Mutilators
- Obliterators
- Warp Talons (mmmm blind)
- ... uhhh that's it? (for things with Daemon that also Deepstrike)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Some other tidbits hidden in the fiaet comment section. One of the guys apprently has the book or spent alot of time with it.

He confirmed plaguebearers are tgh 4 with shrouded.. but most other daemons are tgh 3. He's also saying that the point dropped alot for basic daemons.. as in 9 points plaguebearers/daemonettes and 10 for bloodletters. Bloodcrushers are cavalry..

The one thing I really liked. Its been rumoured Daemon princes are an HQ choice.. but if you take a greater daemon hq.. daemon princes for that mark become HQ. Some the flying circus is still around.

Todays rumours are looking really nice.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 pm

much better than yesterdays rumours Razz
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:58 pm

German Translation on BoLS, kinda hard to follow...
--
Flame weapons of Tzeentch:
Warpflammen have all the special rule. AT the end of each phase in the course of which a unit has suffered at least one non verhinderen Lepun*****tverlust through something like that, they must pass a resistance test. They blew this, she suffers more W3 wounds without allowing elm or Decker. There they him, she receives injury ignore (6 +), if it has already ignore injury, it is improved by +1. The chaos is launish!
--

There was a bit on there about Pink Horror Mastery Levels, lvl 1 at 10 models, 11-15 is lvl 2, 16-20 is lvl 3. mmmm

Two big units of pink horrors.... roar! (especially if they get to roll on Divination, it'd be ridiculous!) All your stuff... misfortuned, all my stuff, re-rolls *everything*

---

Edit: THE CHAOS IS LAUNISH! Mwa-ha-ha

Edit 2: 11-15 Pink Horrors generate 2Warppunkte, 16-20 Pink Horrors 3 Warppunkte. || I likes me some Warppunkte
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Without allowing elm or decker.. Dayyyyyum. I hope this isnt the case for all tzeentch powers.. I rely explicitly on my elm. You know.. A little mahogany.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

System Commander wrote:Without allowing elm or decker.. Dayyyyyum. I hope this isnt the case for all tzeentch powers.. I rely explicitly on my elm. You know.. A little mahogany.

I need you Decker. This is a bad one, the worst yet, I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm

If you have Vger, does decker autofail leadership?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am

Book needs to hit...

Rumour today that Pink Horrors cost 9pts each, same as plague bearers.

Blood letters are T3 apparently.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 am

A lot of those rules make references to "Core" units etc. Grain of salt some of these are the fantasy rules?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 am

On my phone so cant reliably post the pertinent information without it formatting weird.. But heres the link.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2013/02/daemonic-psychic-powers-gifts-and.html?m=1

The gifts look really good.. As do the psychic powers. Was confirmed all the daemons are tgh except for plaguebearers which are 4. .. But they are dirt cheap as in 9-10 points.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 am

i'm actually quite happy with daemons returning to base str/tgh 3 and then being modified based on religion.
reinforces how "superhuman" marines are, and gives options for more variety on the tabletop.
I'm not sure about point costs though. how many points can you realistically be expected to pay for a str/tgh3 I4 slanesh daemon? or 3/3 - 4+ invuln TZ daemon? regardless of thier abilities.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am

Rhaevyn wrote:how many points can you realistically be expected to pay for a str/tgh3 I4 slanesh daemon? or 3/3 - 4+ invuln TZ daemon? regardless of thier abilities.

9 points :-)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 am

TZ powers
33-4 24" beam s d6+4 ap 2 assault 1 warpflames
5-6 witchfire: 18" s d6+4 ap 1 assault 1 explosive 3" warpflames.

ok. now those are winners.

Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next