Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Necron List that I'd never buy models for :-)

2 posters

Go down

Fun Necron List that I'd never buy models for :-) Empty Fun Necron List that I'd never buy models for :-)

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 am

1500 point list of plenty of S7 Shooting from the Night Scythes. Immortals can always deploy and drop some S5 shooty on something, if they need too.
Overlord on a barge is what the cool kids are talking about right now. There's points leftover so you can always chub up the lord a bit. You drive over and pop the land raider, then assault it's squishy contents (if you've got mindshackle scarabs :-) ). (I think there's 30 points to spare here Razz, 2+ save and scarabs for lord?)

Three Doom Scythes... might even deepstrike one. That's some mighty dead vehicular mobiles.

HQ -
1. Overlord with Scythe on Barge = 180

Troops --
1. 10 Immortals in a Night Scythe = 270
2. 5 Warriors in a Night Scythe = 165
3. 5 Warriors in a Night Scythe = 165
4. 5 Warriors in a Night Scythe = 165

= 765

Heavy
1. Doom Scythe = 175 (I think? might be 170)
2. Doom Scythe = 175
3. Doom Scythe = 175
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Fun Necron List that I'd never buy models for :-) Empty Re: Fun Necron List that I'd never buy models for :-)

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 am

I don't know about these mind shackle scarabs. Its definitely a little scarey. But i think those SS/TH termies who's raider you just popped are going to hammer you in the face, make 2x 3+ saves and then mourn their one fallen comrade.

This initiative 2 bidniz with no access to power fists makes baby jebus cry. The staves are ok. but str6 != str 8

I love the army idea though. Mek, mobile, shooty. I'm sure Darren would love it to, tanks alone, your looking at $360?
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down