Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my tau list(please comment and critisize)

Go down

my tau list(please comment and critisize) Empty my tau list(please comment and critisize)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

iro-oto tau force

shas’o with plasma rifle and cyclic ion blaster, multi tracker hard wired drone ontroller 2 sheild drones. 145

2 shas’vre misslepod and plasma rifle hardwired multi tracker targeting array. one markerlight drone 194

120 3 stealth suits all with targeting arrays

times 6 squad of firewarriors A 60 points

times 6 squad of firewarriors B 60 points

85 points devilfish A(red one) with a marker beacon with disruption pods

85 points devilfish B with disruption pods

89 kroot carnivore squad 11 kroot and as well as 2 kroot hounds

times 6 pathfinder team72 points

170 hammerhead A multi tracker disruption pod

170 hammerhead B multi tracker disruption pod

Last edited by bensutherland333 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

my tau list(please comment and critisize) Empty Re: my tau list(please comment and critisize)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Needs more railgun in my opinion. Railguns are scary, really really scary, especially when there's a bunch on the table.

Back to top Go down

my tau list(please comment and critisize) Empty Re: my tau list(please comment and critisize)

Post  Terran Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 pm

That is a lot of solid tank for ~1250 points. Just be careful not to let you tanks get cracked or your troops caught in the open. If either happens, then you are sunk.
Terran
Terran
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down