Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my slannesh list

2 posters

Go down

my slannesh list Empty my slannesh list

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm

ben sutherland army
hq
total points 1739
daemon prince mark of slannesh wings lash total points: 155

elites
5 all chamions terminators one champion with power fist 1 heavy flamer 2 normal ones with power weapons 1 normal one with a powerfist and land raider transport total points:
troops

one squad of chaos marines with heavy bolter plasma gun champ with fist and meltabombs and mos total points:230

another squad of marines with flamer champ with power weapon plasma gun and mos total points:205
2 rinos 70
noise marines 4 with sonic blasters 1 with blastmaster 1 chamion . total points:195
heavy support
fast attacks
chaos bikers with unmarked banner 109
chaos predator with a twin linked las cannon it has side sponsors total points:165

land raider with total points 210
and a big summoned daemon total points:100

so the overall battle plan is noise marines sit on home objective the 2 rinos and the raider and the dp move out and take other objectives, while the preadetor pops tanks, and the bikers turbo boost around the flank and summon the greater daemon, please comment

Back to top Go down

my slannesh list Empty Re: my slannesh list

Post  smackman Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Well Ben, I think i'd drop the greater demon or add a plain seargent for him to posess, otherwise he's taking a terminator champ, I'd probably drop one of the fists from the terminators and try to take an icon of slaanesh in there somewhere to make use of I5, the 3 bikers I'm unsure about, I'm not a fan of bikes and they would be useful for riding in and using their icon to summon things deepstriking in to them however since you don't have much that would deep strike in this list I'd probably drop them.

Basically what I'm saying is, change your list to:

Hq
Chaos lord - MoS, Demon Wep, Terminator armor

Elite
1 x Terminator, 2 x Terminator Champ, MoS, Landraider
3 x Terminators, Landraider
3 x Terminators, Landraider

Troops
5 x Chaos Marines
5 x Chaos Marines
5 x Chaos Marines

Heavy Support
3 x Landraider

It's a perfectly balanced list, plenty of troops choices for taking objectives, lots of lascannons for taking down hard targets and your troops are shielded from assault by the AV 14. Not to mention the fluff potential of this army, your playing an obscure legion of landraider thieves who have scoured the universe for landraiders, this fluff is represented by the SIX landraiders, also a little known fact is that Terminators are great thieves because of their quick reflexes and ability to silently drop into a landraider and brutally murder everyone inside. Also the MoS represents how speedy those terminators are, it's like a landraider version of gone in 60 seconds.

I expect this list will probably be an example army in the next codex being released in february, Chaos: Grand Theft Raider. With epic 40k heroes like Memphis Raines and Nicholi Belic.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Administratum Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Well that list isnt really any good, but id think about playing it just to be fluffy. Might win the odd game i suppose...

<edit> to clarify, the list that top put up isnt any good Razz

Last edited by LexMechanic on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 pm

sorry my brain just died i thought banners summoned greater daemons, but no champions do sorry,

any other sugestions

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down