Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

4 posters

Go down

question Empty question

Post  Matthew G Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 pm

In a mission with "big guns never tire" can imperial knights and titans n shit score?
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post  Planes Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 pm

As I currently understand the rules, Imperial Knights are already scoring units, with the important caveat that they are not denial units. That might only be the case when they are run in the primary division, though. I don't have the reading material on hand at the moment.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Matthew G wrote:In a mission with "big guns never tire" can imperial knights and titans n shit score?

Lords of War Never Score and aren't Denial units either. They're there for killin'

'Ye Knights, as Tom said, are Scoring, but not Denial... sooo.. ya. Lone duder can snag an objective out from under them.

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
Matthew G wrote:In a mission with "big guns never tire" can imperial knights and titans n shit score?

Lords of War Never Score and aren't Denial units either.  They're there for killin'

'Ye Knights, as Tom said, are Scoring, but not Denial... sooo.. ya.  Lone duder can snag an objective out from under them.

Im going to have to read up on denial units...
Bc what you are saying is that I can move my own scoring unit under the knight and basically claim that objective despite the fact he is claiming it too?
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm

both of your units are claiming the objective.
your scoring unit is a denial unit, so the knight would be denied the objective.

so.... a grot could be standing next to the knight and the grot would take the obj.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Assuming the grot can get within 3" of the objective while the Knight is standing there, yes. That said, oval bases are great at blocking movement.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down