Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 12th "The Destroyers" Tournament. 9:30 AM -- Dragons Den -- *digital signup available* **6 Spots Left**

+11
Aegwymourn
System Commander
da bear
Spamus Eatus
Paz
dusktiger
GingerBalls
superdeuxlol
Planes
Matthew G
Lore Weaver
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

April 12th "The Destroyers" Tournament.  9:30 AM -- Dragons Den -- *digital signup available* **6 Spots Left** - Page 5 Empty Re: April 12th "The Destroyers" Tournament. 9:30 AM -- Dragons Den -- *digital signup available* **6 Spots Left**

Post  Paz Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:54 am

Mike- well sure, if someone had the model.

Tom- do you have a void shield generator fig and trancendant c'tan model? Or were you planning counts as?
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

April 12th "The Destroyers" Tournament.  9:30 AM -- Dragons Den -- *digital signup available* **6 Spots Left** - Page 5 Empty Re: April 12th "The Destroyers" Tournament. 9:30 AM -- Dragons Den -- *digital signup available* **6 Spots Left**

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:21 am

I believe Tom was planning on building the Generator, based on the one made in the white dwarf.

All three shields would likely drop to a single wave serpent.  It's really not that scary.

Edit: AV12 on a lord of war is free points. I'd have to look it up, but I remember reading that they don't get jink saves. The Eldar Titan is good because of it's 4 shots it can split over two targets and it's 36" of movement. No one is taking one of those though.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:38 am

yep, no jinks, no evades, no cover saves.  however, all eldar sup heavies have Eldar Titan Holo-field; so long as the model moved in the previous turn, the model has a 4+ invul save.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 am

Paz, ally in Coteaz and just seize every game :-)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 am

I was indeed planing on building a Necron specific VSG at some point, based off of the rough dimensions provided in the White Dwarf photos. As for the T'Can, I was thinking of building a Nightbringer on a Dreadnaught base, as to occupy the same amount of space as the one that comes in the $190 kit that I don't plan on buying anytime soon.

That said, I figure the 40 man Helcult would be more fun to play, along with giving me a larger troop base to work with.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 am

dusktiger wrote:yep, no jinks, no evades, no cover saves.  however, all eldar sup heavies have Eldar Titan Holo-field; so long as the model moved in the previous turn, the model has a 4+ invul save.

IIRC it is not a 4+ invul save. You have to make a separate roll to "hit" the titan instead of one of the holograms. The issue being that it still functions against other D-weapons. Right now I believe that it is the only thing to provide a "save" against them.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Aegwymourn wrote:
dusktiger wrote:yep, no jinks, no evades, no cover saves.  however, all eldar sup heavies have Eldar Titan Holo-field; so long as the model moved in the previous turn, the model has a 4+ invul save.

IIRC it is not a 4+ invul save. You have to make a separate roll to "hit" the titan instead of one of the holograms. The issue being that it still functions against other D-weapons. Right now I believe that it is the only thing to provide a "save" against them.

Correct. On AV12 frame though, it's not much of a "save"
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Camper Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Paz trust me I'm ok with losing its part of the game Smile
I'll win and loss a few games. If I loss all of them "meh"
I know I have a good chance of not winning any games but I play it for the fun, making new friends, meeting new people, learning new tactics, strategy and the fun of killing a few troops Razz.
Winning is a bonus!
And I play against a few of you guys XD I lost to a few of you but that's because I'm still a bit new And not as experienced as you guys are but I'm learning!
Also I payed and I'm signed up Very Happy so I'll see ya there
and I'll try my best to try to win!
-Ken

Necron Camper
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Looks like I'll be attending if there are still spots left. I'll sign up tomorrah

I was holding out in case the wife was gonna hold out Razz
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Necron camper- no worries man, glad to hear it! I just wanted to give you a heads up is all Smile
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 pm

With how schedules and such shake out this week, I'll probably just be a spectator for the first round this time, it seems.

Necron Camper: does it look like you'll be using an Aegis or a Weapons Battery? If so, I could bring one in still.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Necron Camper wrote:Paz trust me I'm ok with losing its part of the game Smile
I'll win and loss a few games. If I loss all of them "meh"
I know I have a good chance of not winning any games but I play it for the fun, making new friends, meeting new people, learning new tactics, strategy and the fun of killing a few troops Razz.
Winning is a bonus!
And I play against a few of you guys XD I lost to a few of you but that's because I'm still a bit new And not as experienced as you guys are but I'm learning!
Also I payed and I'm signed up :Dso I'll see ya there
and I'll try my best to try to win!
-Ken

can somebody sticky this under "sportsmanship"?

I like the cut of your jib, good sir.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Camper Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 pm

XD thanks and also I'll post my list tonight Razz and hey it's the truth ^ lol XD

Necron Camper
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Im bummed i cant make it. My poor baneblade is heartbroken.

Work has been nuts.. but i see a reprieve approaching.

Are you playing Mark? Maybe i can bounce my proposed Destroyer army off you next week.

Oh.. and league points.. dammit!

Last edited by System Commander on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Aw man! Robyn, I was excited to face that big ol' tank. Next time!

I'm all payed up, but there's only like 5 of us on the sheet!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Paz wrote:I'm all payed up, but there's only like 5 of us on the sheet!

IIRC it has been that way for the past couple of tournaments
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm

You know I like to add extra to the pot =p
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Camper Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 am

XD

Necron Camper
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Assuming that we are using the old IG book for this tourney if anyone brings some?  
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:Assuming that we are using the old IG book for this tourney if anyone brings some?  

I'm still surprised the wife is letting you out of the house this weekend.  Razz 
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:05 pm

last chance. im booked up for like a month after this.

Still need to write an army list!
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:last chance. im booked up for like a month after this.

Don't lie, she met me and felt bad you had to spend an entire weekend with "that guy".  Razz 
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 pm

we take our cues from the dog obviously.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:we take our cues from the dog obviously.

lol
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:last chance. im booked up for like a month after this.

Might as well triple drake and dp with black mace, sorc with balestar on bike or something.
Also can you start converting the taurox into some sort of John Deere vehicle?
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next