Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1750 Enclaves | Must be all suits | Where are my problems

+3
Paz
Matthew G
Lore Weaver
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1750 Enclaves | Must be all suits |  Where are my problems - Page 2 Empty Re: 1750 Enclaves | Must be all suits | Where are my problems

Post  GingerBalls Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 am

Aegwymourn wrote:Here is the exact quote from my digital edition Ian "If a model has the ability to re-roll its roll To Hit (inclucing because of BS6+, or Twin-linked), a wound is only suffered if the To Hit re-roll is also a 1; it may also re-roll Gets Hot results of 1 for weapons that do not roll To Hit." (emphasis mine). So that gets us to re-roll the Gets Hot roll.

As to the second part if they are separate: "Weapons that do not roll To Hit (such as Blast weapons) must roll a D6 for each shot immediatly before firing." (empahsis mine). Since the D6 roll is before we fire the weapon it cannot be part of the re-roll granted to the 2d6+scatter die.

Ya, I looked this up last night as well, thanks Tom! Oh the little things you can find in the rulebook. Very Happy
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

1750 Enclaves | Must be all suits |  Where are my problems - Page 2 Empty Re: 1750 Enclaves | Must be all suits | Where are my problems

Post  Aegwymourn Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:38 am

Well really if you want to know Tau stuff I get a lot of my information from Advanced Tau Tactica (ATT for short). They are a really cool forums just for Tau players. They are a little strict on stuff, but it means the content is generally worth reading.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2