Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sisters Codex

3 posters

Go down

New Sisters Codex Empty New Sisters Codex

Post  Aegwymourn Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:02 am

So the SoB got their new codex yesterday it would appear. Seems like the folks at BoLS are decently excited about it.

Anyone getting the new book. I am very interested to see the rules for "Condemner Boltguns". So far I wonder exactly how the perils portion would work against GK and Screamerstars. 

The only quote I have so far is "the unit suffers a perils of the warp" which says to me if there is an eligible psyker inside the squad it would suffer a perils, if there is more than one, randomize between the available psykers. I follow this because it says "a" perils not all psykers suffer a perils. Then again that would assume GW was good at writing rules on purpose Razz
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

New Sisters Codex Empty Re: New Sisters Codex

Post  superdeuxlol Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 am

"Comdemnor Boltguns. Holy. Crap. This 10pt weapon is 24″, assault 1, Strength 5, AP-, and, wait for it, any unit HIT by this weapons suffers Perils in the Warp" From Frontlinegaming. Though it seems to also have come out that it is a combi weapon.
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

2-3 hits into a squad with any psyker will likely kill it. That's pretty brutal.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down