Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940

2 posters

Go down

Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940 Empty Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940

Post  Descendant Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey all! I have a bit of a strange request. I lent my rulebooks for both games to a friend some time ago. Unfortunately for me, I can't find the guy anymore! I was wondering if anyone had both games and would be willing to let me photocopy (or some equally favorable solution) the books at my expense as well as a little something for yourself. Any attempt to find the books online has proven fruitless, as Wizards of the Coast put the kibosh on any online copies, and they don't sell individual pieces to any of their games. Any help with this matter would be soooooo greatly appreciated. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
Descendant
Descendant
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940 Empty Re: Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940

Post  Descendant Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Haha thanks dude! Unfortunately, it's a slightly different game than the 1940 version. Most of the rules are the same, but there are quite a few differences in gameplay and the abilities of the forces themselves. That particular version of Pacific also makes references to a lot of things that aren't even in the 1940 version. Wizards emailed me back, pointing me to Boardgamegeek and suggested I checked the forums for anyone with available rulebooks. Wank. I appreciate the posts. Nothin beats havin a rulebook at your side, though. I know I'm not the only one Smile
Descendant
Descendant
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940 Empty Re: Axis and Allies (Europe and Pacific) 1940

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down