Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Grey Knight tidbits

3 posters

Go down

More Grey Knight tidbits Empty More Grey Knight tidbits

Post  System Commander Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

More rules are leaking out over the internets. Everything coming through is looking pretty insane. Lots of new rules, wargear, ablities, .. you name it.

I'll just post a link to the BOLS forum where the discussion is taking place.. but wowza.. Things ike the paladins and dreadknight are yeah, pretty awesome.. but Im really drawn to some of the unique stuff.

For example.. things like the Ghost Terminators. When the inqusitor takes a wound, a terminator teleports in to join the retinue and help the inqusitor.. neat little things like that are all over the place. Not as scary as some of the powers, but neat little tricks that the Daemonhunters book was loaded up with.

I also really like the idea that a standard dreadnaught has a reinforced aegis.. and of course, pretty darn happy that grey knights get some transportation. If razorbacks can be equipped with psycannons though.. ouch.

I have no idea what kind of force I'm going to go with yet, but probably a mix of grey knights, terminators and dreads. I still have to get to the den and pick up that Stormraven.

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=13243
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

More Grey Knight tidbits Empty re grey knights

Post  Commander James of the Ul Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Wow sounds insane. But again until the codex comes out i'm not holding my breath. Although I am very interested in the ghost terminators and the Dread Knight.

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

More Grey Knight tidbits Empty Re: More Grey Knight tidbits

Post  judchic Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 am

So how much is a 2+/2+ fnp termie to cost?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 am

The rumours are it will be insanely expensive. The stave that gives you the 2+ invul is supposed to cost 25 points a model.

Rough estimates of a 10 man paladin unit, with staves, and the upgrade for apoth is around 900 points. If you wont those paladins scoring, Draigo is another 250-300 points.. so.. yeah, ouch.

I cant see myself ever taking a big unit like that.. I would definitely be on board with about a 6 man unit, with the FNP upgrade and maybe one or two staves.. but even that will be expensive and I dont know if I want to go that way..

Im much more inclined to go with keeping terminators as troops, putting lots of grey knights on the field, and getting those dreadknights scoring..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

More Grey Knight tidbits Empty Re grey knihts

Post  Commander James of the Ul Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 pm

judchic wrote:So how much is a 2+/2+ fnp termie to cost?

If you ask you can't afford it... Sad

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down