Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League End

2 posters

Go down

League End Empty League End

Post  System Commander Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Hey all, looks like were on the tail end of this league wrapping up. I added in a an extra week because of the Christmas break so the last league night will be January 13th.

After that, I'll get the play-offs sorted up and we'll have the next 3-4 weeks after that to get through them.

As for when the next league will start, not sure. I'm going to play some Mordheim and have a few other things taking away from my time.. so I don't have alot of free time to actually play. I'm eagerly waiting for the missions books to come out.. but not sure if I want to wait that long. After 6 years of running the league continually, I'm a bit burnt out so personally feel no rush to get it going .. so we'll have to play it by ear.

If anyone else is up for running something in the interim, or trying something out, that'd be cool. Otherwise, I might take a step back from the Recon/Strategic/Control type of format and go back to the ol' straight points per game format and put a limit of probably 2-3 games a week.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

League End Empty Re: League End

Post  Guardian Angel Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

I would be fine with going to a points per game scenerio. This Recon/Strategic/Contol has been fun....but it would be nice to play whatever.

As well, it would be much easier for you to log points on a simple system.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 pm

When a new "league" is started up, is that when we're allowed to changed armies for the purposes of allocating r/s/c points? I'm under the impression that armies cannot be switched during a league or indeed one cannot have multiple armies to tool around with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Robyn, If you need some time off, Or want to take a break and just play without having to worry about running the league for a few months, I'm sure there's plenty of people around with the time/desire to run it in your stead for a while.
I know I've offered to help with keeping track of things in the past, and I'm pretty sure I remember others giving similar offers.

As to other things being run in the interim, I know Adam (Caros) is allready setting up a big Apocalypse game, and I'm trying to talk him into making it a monthly thing Very Happy.

I personally have no problem with going to another system of score keeping either, whatever keeps the games coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down