1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  superdeuxlol on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Those 90 shots couldnt take down 20 lumps of fungus from mexico, the screamer star will be fine =p

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Ack.. ! Im just going to assume Dallas is joking.. hehe.. hehe..

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 pm

System Commander wrote:Ack.. ! Im just going to assume Dallas is joking..   hehe.. hehe..    

His Orks made 2 clutch Deny the Witch rolls that represented 7D6 of those shots.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 pm

No.. not that. Fateweaver, Belakor, screamers and heldrake.Thats what im worried about. I dont see his list posted so km gettkng nervous now.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 pm

System Commander wrote:No.. not that. Fateweaver, Belakor, screamers and heldrake.Thats what im worried about. I dont see his list posted so km gettkng nervous now.

That's what he's taking.  It's not as good as his other list.

The trick to killing Screamer Star is to kill Kairos, then the screamers, unless he books Kairos.

If he books the screamers, you can precision shot the Grimoire guy, he doesn't get the Grimoire bonus to his save, if he fails to make a LoS roll, a S6 shot will instant kill him.  (either that, or you only need to do two wounds).

Killing Kairos is top priority if he's not booked.  If he is booked, than kill the screamers (at 4++, re-roll 1's, reasonably squishy)

Edit: He can use Belakor to invis them, but Belakor's then not doing anything else, (no hallucinate, etc...)

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Before it gets out of hand

"From superdeuxlol To Aegwymourn, Today at 11:49 am

Not actually playing that list lol just trying to cause some excitement =p"

Just wanted to stir up some excitement and get you guys all worked up!  Very Happy 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  superdeuxlol on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Belakor should have invis  for the Screamers if the need arises.  Plus terrain is a 2+ cover that I believe still rerolls ones...

Edit: tom!!! But in reality I keep thinking about bringing that list but I just don't think it would be fun.


Last edited by superdeuxlol on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm

*shakes fist*

Well, 650 ish points between two guys then a heldrake and screamers on top with id have to assume a coulle moee heralds doesnt leave much else.

Still.. it would be a very annoying army to play ! Belakor will be a.pain.. Fateweavers a.pan.. together. Make brain hurt.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:27 pm

superdeuxlol wrote:Belakor should have invis  for the Screamers if the need arises.  Plus terrain is a 2+ cover that I believe still rerolls ones...

Sure does! You can't book / invis your whole army though. Can also kill the Portal Glyph and all the scoring units, which'd leave it boned.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
superdeuxlol wrote:Belakor should have invis  for the Screamers if the need arises.  Plus terrain is a 2+ cover that I believe still rerolls ones...

Sure does!  You can't book / invis your whole army though.  Can also kill the Portal Glyph and all the scoring units, which'd leave it boned.

Unless he tables you  Shocked 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Aegwymourn wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:
superdeuxlol wrote:Belakor should have invis  for the Screamers if the need arises.  Plus terrain is a 2+ cover that I believe still rerolls ones...

Sure does!  You can't book / invis your whole army though.  Can also kill the Portal Glyph and all the scoring units, which'd leave it boned.

Unless he tables you  Shocked 

 What a Face 

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Well, suddenly this seems like a tiny issue. *sigh* GSP just retired. Im gonna go pout for awhile.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm

System Commander wrote:Well, suddenly this seems like a tiny issue.  *sigh*    GSP just retired. Im gonna go pout for awhile.

Had to Google it. UFC fighting stuff?

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm

*sniff*

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 pm

GSP?

--

Dallas rouses the rabble. Dallas is a rabble rouser.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:GSP?  

--

Dallas rouses the rabble.  Dallas is a rabble rouser.

Apparently one of the fighters.

He seems to be good at it.  Rolling Eyes 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:49 pm

I never got the appeal of sweaty men with six packs rolling around on a wrestling mat while wearing naught but boxer shorts.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Rhaevyn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 pm

... and the sweaty men with a six pack says....

" i never understood unshaven fellows hiding in their basements playing with plastic toys"

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 37
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  System Commander on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm

If you believe thats what the UFC is.. than i understand why you wouldnt want to watch it.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:... and the sweaty men with a six pack says....

" i never understood unshaven fellows hiding in their basements playing with plastic toys"

Hey now, some of us shave... sometimes.... if we shower....  Razz 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  GingerBalls on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Aegwymourn wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:... and the sweaty men with a six pack says....

" i never understood unshaven fellows hiding in their basements playing with plastic toys"

Hey now, some of us shave... sometimes.... if we shower....  Razz 

And some of use shower everyday, but never shave. Hmm...

GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:59 pm

GingerBalls wrote:
Aegwymourn wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:... and the sweaty men with a six pack says....

" i never understood unshaven fellows hiding in their basements playing with plastic toys"

Hey now, some of us shave... sometimes.... if we shower....  Razz 

And some of use shower everyday, but never shave. Hmm...

As long as it doesn't go shave and never shower  Razz 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Darksfear on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 pm

I was hoping to make it out to this tourney, and I signed up online, but sadly I'm not going to be able to. Hope you guys all have fun tomorrow.

Darksfear
Crusader

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Aegwymourn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Darn, thanks for the heads up Tyson.

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Results

Post  Aegwymourn on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 am

So we only had 6 people show up for the actual event so it was a little more laid back than normal. I hope everyone managed to have a good time regardless and got to play some 40k.

Results:

Best Overall - Mark

Best General - Dallas - Tied with Mike and went to favorite Opponent for tiebreaker

Best Painted - Mike B. - Was judged by favorite painted from the players.


Hopefully next time we'll have a few more people show!

If there was anything someone didn't like like I would love the criticism as well.

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1750 - Standard Tournament - December 14th

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:27 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum