Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc.

4 posters

Go down

Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc. Empty Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc.

Post  Roland Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Frost Blades were FAQd to Frost Swords/Axes and function exactly as the approriate power weapon, with an additional +1 Str. (A Frost Axe is +2 Str, AP2, Unweildy).

Given than Relic Blades and Glaive Ecarmines worked under the exact same format under 5th, stands to reason they would follow suit. Thoughts?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc. Empty Re: Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc.

Post  judchic Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Relic blades have additional rules not covered in the main book so I would say ap3.
Glaves rule says they are master crafted power weapons. Since that is in the main rulebook I would say it varies per weapon.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc. Empty Re: Frost Blades/Axes; Relic blades, Glaive Ecarmines, etc.

Post  dusktiger Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

i happen to have a digital ipad copy of C:SM, and it states that Relic Blades are Str +2; AP3
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Obviously haven't read my ba codex recently, could have sworn they were str +1 power weapons.
Seems weird they will stack for wolves and not others.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Roland wrote:Obviously haven't read my ba codex recently, could have sworn they were str +1 power weapons.
Seems weird they will stack for wolves and not others.

Yeah, glaives are two-handed master-crafted power weapons.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down