Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modelling Question

Go down

Modelling Question Empty Modelling Question

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am

So I finally got done putting my baneblade together (No camera = no pics, besides its just primed, not painted yet), and I have a question for those of you with more experience modelling: What would be a fairly easy/cheap way to convert it to a fortress of arrogance (Yarrick's personal baneblade)? I've looked at the pics(In the apocalypse book) and the fortress has a 'command pulpit' but I'm not sure, without trying to find one online and buy it, how I would go about making that. Suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Modelling Question Empty Re: Modelling Question

Post  System Commander Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Plasticard for sure. You can make pretty much anything for a vehicle out of plasticard, esepcailly the command pulpit.

I just grabbed my book to check it out anyway. THey do have some regular GW bits on there though, but that pulpit would be super easy to make considering they just built on top of the turret. You jsut need a bit of plasticard for the walls, than some Imperial bitz to glue around it.. and your done!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down