Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5

+4
Guardian Angel
Veyure
Mr Anderson
littlehurc
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

week 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: week 5

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 am

eaterby wrote:well thats cool robyn, anyone else want to have a game wednesday, recon or strategic? im fairly free that day so let me know what time

i am of school so i can play anytime on wensday, except 5-7:30 cuz i am playing stash then, but any other time will work

Back to top Go down

week 5 - Page 2 Empty A game on Thursday?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Hello everyone,
I understand that the league is in full swing using a system I know nothing about but is anyone up for a game around 6pm on thursday? If nessesary, I can sign up for the league to make the game official. I would like to try my tourney army of IG redone with the new codex....same squad and models with the new rules.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

dndgeek wrote:Hello everyone,
I understand that the league is in full swing using a system I know nothing about but is anyone up for a game around 6pm on thursday? If nessesary, I can sign up for the league to make the game official. I would like to try my tourney army of IG redone with the new codex....same squad and models with the new rules.
Andrew

I am already playing Ben, but I oculd have you a game tomorrow night...if you are up for guard on guard.
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Lord_Commander_Stash wrote:
I am already playing Ben, but I oculd have you a game tomorrow night...if you are up for guard on guard.

OK Stash...1800pts on thursday around 6.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2