Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff match-ups !!

3 posters

Go down

Playoff match-ups !! Empty Playoff match-ups !!

Post  System Commander Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Alrighty, time to start the playoffs folks. I tallied up the last few weeks and have the match-ups listed below.

There werent that many to add in so everything should be bang on with the corrections. Ill post the previous threes weeks results though so you can check it for any errors. Thaty being said, here are the finalists and first round match-ups.

Pool A
Tom (105) vs. Chris A (0)
Matt K (75) vs. Tim (15)

Pool B
Paz (90) vs. Trevor T (30)
Joe (60) vs. Ben (45)

Tough news for Chris A being in 8th spot going against 1. Same for Tim being in 7th going against Matt in 2nd. I think this marks the 3rd set of playioffs in a row where the 8th place finishger had to go up against the 1st place finisher.

Rules for the play-offs are all in the rules section. Remember you have one list you keep through the entire playoffs, no changes allowed at all. Your list is 1700 points, plus your bonus listed in brackets above. So Tom gets to make an 1805 list (not a point over!) and Chris A gets a 1700 list.

I'll have a playoffs scenario list created shortly. If you have any questions, ask away otherwise feel free to start organzing your playoff games.

Last edited by System Commander on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adjusted Paz's totals)
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Playoff match-ups !! Empty Re: Playoff match-ups !!

Post  System Commander Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Paz, I'll find out from Trev what he's doing. He start playing WOW again a few weeks back and I fear he might be lost again... he's also been working very odd hours. Ill go check and see the last time he logged on and if it's been awhile, Ill find out from him if he's still in the playoffs.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 pm

damm you wow another person your evil has claimed Evil or Very Mad. also can everyone say the armie they will play during the playoffs, i will play my eldar. and when do we play playoff games on wensday?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Anderson Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh sure, once again I'm at zero points for a playoff, I'm going to have to stop going easy on you people. :p

Yar, bring it! My girls and I'll take you all on!
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:27 pm

when do we pay the playoff games?

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 pm

whenever you want ben.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

oh

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:27 am

Just a note that I've adjusted the playoffs bonus point totals due to completely forgetting to record my game vs. Paz. Paz moves up to 2nd place with his major victory.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down