Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

+5
Daemonkin
dusktiger
da bear
Rhaevyn
judchic
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

Post  judchic Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Order currently sitting at "awaiting packing" stage.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

Post  judchic Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:36 pm

So as its still "awaiting packaging" and I haven't got a response from my email I'm going to try and give them a call tomorrow morning.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:49 am

So gave them a call. Apparently one of the items is out of stock and was holding up the order but since it's been 2 weeks they will send everything else and the last item (flesh tearers bronze) when they get it in.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Good news everyone (except dusktiger, still waiting on the etchings) the order arrived!
I'll double check the order and figure out what everyone owes this afternoon.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:48 pm

ok, totals sent out. anyone able to make it tomorrow?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:14 pm

reminder to all totals were sent out yesterday. I'll be at the den at 1pm this afternoon if you can make it.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:18 pm

scratch previous message. wont make it today
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Aiming to be at the den at 5:30 today.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:46 pm

are you planning on being there iether day this weekend?

i wasn't checking the board unfortunately, i was actually 3 blocks from the den tonight at 5:30 =x
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:43 pm

I'll be there at 12 Sunday (tomorrow) for a game.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Man, I could go for another one of these!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:41 pm

judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2