Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

+5
Daemonkin
dusktiger
da bear
Rhaevyn
judchic
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! Empty Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

Post  judchic Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Check out the title. Looking to see interest in a quick order (maybe saturday?)

So far,
Me:
FIRE RAPTOR GUNSHIP (product code : 99590101350) £98.00

Rhaevyn:
IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME THIRTEEN - WAR MACHINES OF THE LOST AND THE DAMNED (60040187033) £45.00

Shadowdisco:
CONTEMPTOR PATTERN CLOSE COMBAT ARM (FIST) (product code : 99550101216) 2x £9.00

da bear:
CASTELLAX BATTLE-AUTOMATA (product code : 99590108093) £37.00
CONTEMPTOR HEAVY CONVERSION BEAMER (product code : 99550101224) 2x £9.00

dusktiger:
ETCHED BRASS FLESH TEARERS SYMBOLS (product code : BR-40K-A-018) £10.50

daemonkin
IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME ELEVEN - THE DOOM OF MYMEARA (product code : 60040187018) £49.50

messynachos
IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME THIRTEEN - WAR MACHINES OF THE LOST AND THE DAMNED (60040187033) £45.00

Good for free shipping!

Last edited by judchic on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! Empty Re: Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

Post  Rhaevyn Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! Empty Re: Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!!

Post  judchic Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Still trying to get this going. any takers?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm

if we get close i can probably top it up.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:11 am

Ok heres mine, castellax battle-automata (99590108093) -37 p
Contemptor heavy conversion beamer (99550101224) x2 18 p
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 pm

changed my mind on what to get. but now we're stupid close.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:17 am

ETCHED BRASS FLESH TEARERS SYMBOLS (product code : BR-40K-A-018) £10.50
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonkin Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Imperial armour volume eleven- the doom of mymeara (product code: 60040187018) £49.50
Daemonkin
Daemonkin
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDisco Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Sounds good just let me know how much I owe you
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! Empty how do i get in on this

Post  messynachos Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:55 pm

hey this will be my first time ordering from forge world and i see you guys do this now and then, how do i go about it? just post up what i want and who do i pay and when?

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Just post what your after and when the order comes in I'll msg you with what you owe and arrange a time to meet up.
The final bill includes your % of the taxes (excel spreadsheet ho!) and if you have questions fire me a msg.

I'll put the order in Saturday night so still a few days to decide.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Great thanks i will post up what i want tonight when i get home from work! Thanks again!

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Christmas money? you know what that means... Impromptu forgeworld order!!! Empty thanks

Post  messynachos Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Before i decide my order just a quick question ... does anyone know of a chaos knight? Or are the ones i am seeing all custom made??
Edit: i figured it out and they cannot ally with chaos of anysort unless u ally chaos and IG and then ally knights with them ......derp.... might be out on this order until i can save up for the warhound or reaver.
Thanks anyway and i look forward to getting down to meet yall for a game soon!

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

custom made. no equivalent to the imperial knight for chaos.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 pm

messynachos wrote:Before i decide my order just a quick question ... does anyone know of a chaos knight?  Or are the ones i am seeing all custom made??  
Edit: i figured it out and they cannot ally with chaos of anysort unless u ally chaos and IG and then ally knights with them ......derp.... might be out on this order until i can save up for the warhound or reaver.
Thanks anyway and i look forward to getting down to meet yall for a game soon!  

Not to be a killjoy but just a heads up most of those really big units (titans, superheavies and gargantuan creatures) don't get used often except in special games. They can be a huge investment in both cash and painting/assembly just to sit on a shelf.
Mind you if your opponent is game to play against it, go nuts.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 pm

All that being said, rumors have been swirling around about Chaos Knights, with mention being made of them in IA 13*.  Nothing concrete to work off of in the mean time.  Still, Chaos has some impressive super-heavies of their own.  The Greater Brass Scorpion, for example.

*Said mention is that they are referenced in a fluff portion of said book, not statted within it.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:02 pm

I was curious about that greater brass scorpion and never heard of it? Anyone recomend this unit? Also im still new new to playing games only had a few so far but love it lol. Need to get out more often.

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Its a big scary khorne daemon engine superheavy walker.
its a crazy short ranged killing machine. 2 scary flamers, a 10 shot str6 ap3 gun and the nasty main gun str 10 ap2 5" blast ignoring cover.
lots of stomp attacks, fairly fast and when it dies its super likely to go nuclear and clean up half the table (hope its not yours!)

Out of curiosity what chaos stuff do you have already? Might be able to recommend some fun stuff.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 am

black legion, defiler , heldrake, 2 hellbrutes, 2 chosen squads, basically two full sets of dark vengance, and khorne lord of skulls the big big guy, and a rhino, HQ abaddon, lucius the eternal, 2 chaos lords, and thats about it, i think i need terminators and a land raider to go with abaddon as a body guard???

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:28 am

So im also debating on building up the dark angels that i have and then i can at least play as them now and then....but the thing is they are my least favorite good guy legion...... so i dont want to put much effort into them. Much rather roll with sons of medusa or imperial fists or id really like to get into imperial guard but i am more less stuck with dark angels for now

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

I will take a copy of this for now! Thank you

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to verify your order is on the list.
I missed something by accident last order and not wanting that to happen again
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 pm

messynachos wrote:So im also debating on building up the dark angels that i have and then i can at least play as them now and then....but the thing is they are my least favorite good guy legion...... so i dont want to put much effort into them. Much rather roll with sons of medusa or imperial fists or id really like to get into imperial guard but i am more less stuck with dark angels for now

It is worth noting that in the fluff, roughly half of the Dark Angels have fallen to chaos. If you went with their old legion colours, you could always run them as Chaos.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  messynachos Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm

That is a great idea! So they would be the fallen as they talk about.....? I love the fluff!

messynachos
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 am

Alright order placed. Not sure exactly how long until it arrives but last time was crazy fast (one week i think).
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next