Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait, is that? Yes it is! Forgeworld order!

+8
dusktiger
Planes
Necron Camper
da bear
Matthew G
Aegwymourn
Rhaevyn
judchic
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wait, is that? Yes it is! Forgeworld order! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wait, is that? Yes it is! Forgeworld order!

Post  dusktiger Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:02 pm

thats just it though, that was how long before we did the order? and then we do the order when he hasnt been online for over a week? that's like you saying you think antipodes are sick and plan on getting some, and then i just up and order 3 sets of them cause im ordering a bunch of neoterran stuff and figure 'eh, what the hell', and did all this while you were gone outta town and i couldnt text ya to let ya know what i did.  it would be a tad unreasonable for me to expect you to pay me for those antipodes, wouldn't it?

just saying, we shouldnt be taking a crap on someone for not paying jessie promptly for a model when they had no idea jessie had up and ordered it for him.  yes he wanted one, but nobody told him it'd be here and he should have the money ready by halloween.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Wait, is that? Yes it is! Forgeworld order! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wait, is that? Yes it is! Forgeworld order!

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Tom said its all taken of, why's this atill an issue?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:00 am

Not sure why this is blowing out of proportion...
I did get ahold of him.
He did want it ordered.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDisco Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 am

In the grim future there can only be war
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4