Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Faq

4 posters

Go down

Dark Angels Faq Empty Dark Angels Faq

Post  System Commander Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm

I dont know why GW would do this. The big question burning in everyone's brain is can armies like Dark Angels and Black Templars benefit from the new Space marine stuff. We got the answer form this official GW faq. Notice this was GW making the faq, and not stealing from someone else.

Answer? There is no answer... *sigh* they just say, well, in the spirit of the game you should ask your opponent but if they say no then you can't, but if they say yes then you can. Man, how lame is that......... GW should just let Yakface write all their faq's. They should really of just yes or no, they did it in the past with the Space Wolves faq. When the new SM codex came out last time they jsut said, take the Land Raider, Rhino, Predator, etc, etc. and use the new rules and points.

So, DA players.. if your opponent thinks you have to stick with the Land Raiders that can carry two less models, and are powered by a slightly retarded Machine Spirit, your stuck. And after all this nice stuff I said about them yesterday.. grrr.

http://ca.games-workshop.com/WhiteDwarf/download/2006Errata/Errata/40k/2008_DarkAngels_FAQ.pdf
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Dark Angels Faq Empty Re: Dark Angels Faq

Post  Administratum Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:41 am

Coming from a company that seems to push competitive tournament play this is very irritating.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 am

Well that is the Dark Angel FAQ... But what about the Blood Angel?
I have gone through all of those FAQs and I still can't find anything on my Blood Angels.

I was reading this huge forum rant on Bolter and chainsword, and there are a LOT of angry Blood Angel players, as apparently there will be no codex update for them. And they USED to be a huge chapter army too (featured on the 2nd edition game rules and everything). Now they are nothing short of chopped liver.

If anyone can find out anything regarding the Blood Angels, I would be more than grateful, but so far its seeming that I am going to be playing "red" space marines.

Its a sad day in the imperium.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

It's odd that GW would say this as in most rulebooks and codexes they tell you to use the most updated rules for everything. I can't remember where, but i know ive read it in one of their books.

To comment on the space wolf codex, it needed to switch to the new rules for most of its stuff because the book itself said to choose the options from the "space marine codex"

But in all i can see a point in saying that you would need to use the rules listed in the DA codex as it was designed around its own theme and to suddenly change it all would upset the balance of the army.
I for one say use whats written in the codex instead of trying to take advantage of all the new fancy toys available to make an army broken...
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down