Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ork spam list

+4
superdeuxlol
Planes
Lore Weaver
Gulsnick
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ork spam list - Page 2 Empty Re: ork spam list

Post  Aegwymourn Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm

I shall investigate further on tank shocking. I get my editions mixed up and with all things on the internet people get rules wrong all the time so those videos might be mis-informed (why I usually stick to frontline/3++ for rules advice. even my beloved ATT has chumps post up blatantly incorrect rules).

I admit I really did like the dreadknight in that game. He did exactly what he is supposed to. He tends to work out like he did in Mike's game, getting shot in the face. I do admit I like the greatsword for the re-rolls. WS5 with innate re-rolls to hit/wound/pen is boss on a MC (with str 10 and force to boot). Although 260 points is a lot for all that. If he had maybe another 2 wounds he would be amazing. Or a better invulnerable. As it is I think he's going to sit for a bit once I build my stormraven (their points are almost the same when the 'raven is kitted out with mm/a-cannon/bolters/psybolt).
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2