Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important thing for Beau to look at

+6
Rhaevyn
dusktiger
Roland
Planes
Dom.0
Spamus Eatus
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Important thing for Beau to look at - Page 2 Empty Re: Important thing for Beau to look at

Post  dusktiger Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

japan beat them both and made a death star years ago. its call the pokeball. and it wreaked horror upon horror on the white community. true story.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Important thing for Beau to look at - Page 2 Empty Re: Important thing for Beau to look at

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am

I bet you could greatly reduce the cost if we just converted the moon into a deathstar. Would be mega tonnes less structural steel.

I wonder if I could propose this project to Red Bull... They have a pretty good space program

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 pm

im jest going off of what i last herd about that topic
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Can we just agree that Lucas/Disney will screw it up anyways?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm

OMG Space Disney Land // Death STAR!!!!!!

I can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Disney is already full of starwars stuff. The kids got Jedi Training when they were there. Aidan got to duel Darth Maul and the twins and Anica got to duel Darth Vader.

In Disney, they all exist at the same time, clearly.

It was pretty cute, they "train" the kids a choreographed sequence of moves, then the stunt guy playing the "Darth" in question goes through the moves at the kids pace. Must take a lot of practice to not hit the kids. Some kids go off script so they have to react on the fly.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:13 pm

well diseny will mess it up if they dont use gorges allredy made scritps for the next 3 movies
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm

can you imagein how many kids whisper to them selves"scripted moves? pfft! screw that." and then proceed to just wail on darth mauls knees with that plastic lightsaber .

Not sure giving Disney the keys to a death star is such a good idea. Israel might just disappear in a puff of smoke.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 pm

If George writes anymore Star Wars, I will slit my own wrists.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

I have my wrists "par" split.. Just in case an emergency Lucas shitstorm hits and i have.to.check out quickly.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Roland wrote:If George writes anymore Star Wars, I will slit my own wrists.

dont worey he wrote thes before all thos god afal remakes
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

weren't "thos god afal remakes" also written by him? the man should stay the hell away from writing and directing and let his company do the work and just become a figurehead. the more successful lucasfilms movies to come out in the last decade have been done this way.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

Dom, you are talking out of your ass.

Lucas is not writing shit, the Americans will never invade china.

Jesus. Christ. Almighty.

Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 am

i never said the US WILL invade china im say IF the US was to invade china. AND THIS IS TRUE STOREY THE WHOLE RESON WHY CHINA HAS A BIGGER ARE IS THEN THE US IS BECAUSE THER PARNOID OUT OF THIR MINDS ABOUT THE AMRICANS INVADING THEM. also from what i hear the pre remake starwars was relly good. and from what i hear he wrote the next 3 episods before the remakes.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:17 am

He wrote content for 3 movies following, however Disney is doing a new story line that takes place after the original series.

China needs US, US needs China, they're both aware of this. Until interest rates change, the US dollar inflates, there's a new world currency, and perhaps some sort of trade war, nothing will change in this regard. You're at least 20 years out from any potential world war (which that would be).

Keep in mind that if China has a different culture and governance. Every job is a government job over there.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 pm

and the politic gets what I'm saying, well kinda. truth be told if ANY one in NATO go's into Seira (where all of NATO is pro-rebal, china is pro-govorment and anti forein intervention) china will most like go over ther too but not to help us but to help the goverment. THIS MEAN CHINA WILLHAVE DECLARD WAR ON A NATO NATION WITCH MEAN ALL OF NATO MUST NOW DECLARE WAR ON CHINA. THIS FACT AND IF ANY MEMBER OF NATO DOSE NOT DELACER WAR THEY WILL BE BAERACHING THE AGERMENT. SO IN THE UK GOS OVER TO SERIA CHINA WILL MOST LIKLY GETTING INVOLED AND BOOM A WAR BETWEEN THE US AND CHINA IS BORN. Now WE know that the US wont invade china. But talk to a person cerntly liveing in china they they will belive diferent. IN FACT EVERYTHING CHINA HAS DONE MILLTERY WISE IS TO ONE UP THE AMRICANS. SO PAZ PAY A SHIT TONE OF ATNTION TO INTERNATIONAL POLITICS BEFORE COMEING TO YOUR IDIOTIC AND MORONIC POSTS ON THIS SPIFIC TOPIC.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Important thing for Beau to look at - Page 2 Ibx7mxJlLVaXp5

Dom, you're wrong. Global politics is a funny game. When push comes to shove, NATO won't give a rats ass about Syria. China's military build-up is so they have something to do with all their people. If you hadn't noticed, they have a few.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Dom.. You hurt my head.

How many times do i have to tell you to leave politics out of here. Its a warhammer forum.. So . Stop it, i couldnt even get through what you wrote in a rational manner.. But i understood the end.

Only warning.. No politics. If it was adult , reasonable, conversation.. Maybe.. But a response like that.. Rambling, incoherent, mis-informed... I agree with Paz that you are talking out of your ass.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:15 pm

'America- Fuck yeah...

Anyways- star wars has always been better when Lucas is distanced from it. He wrote the plot for Empire, the direction, story and script were done by people who knew what the hell they were doing.

The Zahn trilogy is still the best star wars story ever from where I stand. Whatever Disney is doing, I dont want any of the original characters. Show me the old republic or Nar Shadda . Something.S
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Lucas.is good when he has other people telling him whats retarded and whats.not.

When Lucas had power and people were to.scared to say anythng.. We end up with jar jar, midichlorians, and crystal alien skulls.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I still don't see how he could have two decent to good actors and the best chemistry he gets out of them is "sand is rough".

We also got Samuel L Jackson going down like a bitch. I had enough of these damb Sith lord on this monkeylovin star destroyer!!!
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Important thing for Beau to look at - Page 2 Ibx7mxJlLVaXp5

Dom, you're wrong. Global politics is a funny game. When push comes to shove, NATO won't give a rats ass about Syria. China's military build-up is so they have something to do with all their people. If you hadn't noticed, they have a few.

frist of all i love that deal with it
but yea your right NATO wont do shit beacuse we dont want to fight china, defintly while most of NATO is tied up in afganastan. so with that being said i think ive made may point and can drop this. still dosent change chinas mind tho.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Roland wrote:I still don't see how he could have two decent to good actors and the best chemistry he gets out of them is "sand is rough".

We also got Samuel L Jackson going down like a bitch. I had enough of these damb Sith lord on this monkeylovin star destroyer!!!

rofl
yea ive read some relly good star wars grafic novals that only have the lucas logo on them and all i have to say is that i wanty to see more sith lords like FREEDON NADD!!!! (que da da daaaaa music)
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Freedan Nadd was a decent storyline. The ulic qel droma/exar kun saga was epic.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Lol.

My posts are retarded?

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

"What childish, idiotic thing will Dom say next? Will he spell anything right this time?"

It's a constant, white-knuckle thrill ride of "moron" posts. Thank you Dom.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next