Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lernt some interrestig things about my army

+5
da bear
dusktiger
Paz
Lore Weaver
Dom.0
9 posters

Go down

lernt some interrestig things about my army Empty lernt some interrestig things about my army

Post  Dom.0 Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 am

So i went to the PA Train Show with my Modle train groupe this weekend and The 40K guys in PA Also show ther stuf off up there. And Daren (i think thats his name) told me some importent thing about my army.
1- Sr. Officers have 3 wonds.
2- I always get to go frist in C.Q.C. if being aslated into cover.
3- platoon standers let me reroll faild moral checks 6in range.
4- Regamental standerd let me failed moral checks and inshitive checks 12 in range.
5- i can use my krak grenades on vehicals in Asalat.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

lernt some interrestig things about my army Empty Re: lernt some interrestig things about my army

Post  Lore Weaver Mon May 07, 2012 12:31 pm

I've been to Asalat, try the veal.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

lernt some interrestig things about my army Empty Re: lernt some interrestig things about my army

Post  Paz Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 pm

I wish I could aslat in cover, then all my C.Q.Cs would rock.

Teh moar yew kunow heyy?
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I haven't been able to kunow since that incident with the goats.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Roflmfao!!! Oh fuck, I laughed so hard reading these replies, you two.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

dam i hope you really listened to what darren had to say, he can school alot of ppl with his force, also alot of shit he told you you should alread know.
and ive been to aslated ( or whatever that place is called) the veal sucks go with the chicken lol cheers
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon May 07, 2012 4:50 pm

da bear wrote:and ive been to aslated ( or whatever that place is called) the veal sucks go with the chicken lol cheers

That just tastes like chicken, because Vehicals taste like chicken.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

yea i know what you guys mean about derans force i play a game agensit him and acording to the other PA players i did relly got 5-4 Deran won but i was close to tieing him we played 6 rounds
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm

and fuck i jest relized what pas and lone wolfe where saying. Shame on you makeing fun of the kid who was born with ork spelling.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon May 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Who is Lone Wolf??!!
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 pm

I meant lone weaver but for some reson i keep reading his name as wolf. This might be evadnace that im dislexic.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon May 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Dyslexia is no joke, but there software and a keyboard that'll help. I sold such a setup to a dyslexic University student once.

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Dyslexia is no joke, but there software and a keyboard that'll help. I sold such a setup to a dyslexic University student once.

There were no survivors.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue May 08, 2012 3:25 pm

GingerBalls wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:Dyslexia is no joke, but there software and a keyboard that'll help. I sold such a setup to a dyslexic University student once.

There were no survivors.

He went on to inspect bridges in Prince Albert...
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:

There were no survivors.

No words. Lawls.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

GingerBalls wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:

There were no survivors.

No words. Lawls.

I totally understand Gingy, I'm funny as shit.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

A few things, Dom.

2. No, you don't. If your opponent assaults you and HAS grenades, he strikes on initiative order. He has to be lower than you, and then you can strike first. Most marines have I 4, thus higher than you.

If your opponent assaults you without grenades, then you will strike first. And simultaneous with your powerfists.

5. Ummmmm....yes. I was unaware of any other usage for Krak grenades.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:

There were no survivors.

No words. Lawls.

I totally understand Gingy, I'm funny as shit.

yes, yes you are. and damn you, i almost pissed myself laughing at all that. Razz
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I do think its probably time we leave poor Dom alone. Hes been posting here for a pretty long time now.. despite the warnings, advice, ridicule and harassment.. nothings changed so I really think we all have to learn to live with it.

If you can't live with it, or if your offended by his writing, just skip the post when his name pops up.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Thu May 10, 2012 11:26 am

thank you.
And yes i do get the insitive when fighting mereines in cqc, cuz my fargs only work on them in cover simple rule is if you asalt into cover to go second but the qustion i ask was this. "When do i get to go frist when fighting space merines in cqc?"
he said when they asalt me into cover.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 pm

You would.. but they have frag grenades so they get to go on initiative which is 4.. Your a 3.. They go first.

No question about it.. he was sort of right.. but should of known.

Short answer.. you will never go before space marines in assault. At best.. You might go at the same time if you have straken giving guys furious charge or something..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down