Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League fees

3 posters

Go down

League fees Empty League fees

Post  System Commander Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 am

Just a heads up. If youve played and reported games for the league.. you owe the den $5. If your new and didnt know and signedvup late.. i wont hassle you to much about it.. but for anyone else who's registered for the leage before.. have been collecting the 10% discount the den gives us.. if you dont pay your fees before the league ends you wont be able to partcipate in the next one.

We have 25 people with points. When i checked laast time.. a few weeks back.. there was about 14ish people paid.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

League fees Empty Re: League fees

Post  Termagant Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Is this 10% discount official? Zian (sp?) doesn't know about it, I am not sure about Al or Darren. Every time I buy, I pay full price.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Might be they don't know you're in the league. A lotta people come thru the store, I'm honestly surprise Darren and Al recognize as many people by name as they do.

Personally Darren and Al always give me the discount (I didnt realize it at first, and thought they'd undercharged me) but Ziah is hit or miss. I'd just politely ask next time.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down