Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Sisters

Go down

Battle Sisters Empty Battle Sisters

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:36 pm

So after some test runs at the den this week, I've decided that I enjoy the sisters enough to pick up the models and have a real go at the army (They provide the close in survivability my guard's been lacking, without costing an arm and 2 legs like the GK's, and I've been wanting to play with Guard and both Ordos for a long time)

But then I saw that there's no sister boxes for sale at the den.. Sad
Granted I could order some, but I figured I'd see if anybody has any old sister models they're wanting to sell/trade first.

Specifically, I'm looking for:
Sisters w/Bolters
Sisters w/Meltaguns
A couple sister superiors w/Eviscerators (Sisters repentia models would work too, I imagine)
Cannoness

I'm also looking for 2 Exorcists, but I can't afford to buy them right now, so I'll probably order them when I do get some more money.

Back to top Go down

Battle Sisters Empty Re: Battle Sisters

Post  gluvzer Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

How many sisters do you want? Any heavy weapons? I should be able to hook you up. I just need some time to head back to the parents house and see whats all boxed up in the basement. I think I have quite a bit. The vehicles are old style, so I doubt you'll be interested in them. But I'll let you know!
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm going to need at least 2 squads to start... 14 bolters, 4 Melta guns, and 2 Eviscerators(OR any equivalent 'chick with big scarey looking sword' models).
And a cannoness w/Jump Pack.

I'm just looking for some basics for now, I may get some heavy weapons later, and I'll probably need more sisters, but that's what I need soonish.. And if you have Exorcists, I might want those, depending on what the older models look like and how much you want for them

You lookin to trade for anything, or sell?

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Definately sell. I should have everything you need. You may need to do some conversion work for the jump pack and eviserator stuff, but I do have models that will work. I do have 2 exorcists but they are quite ugly compared to the new ones. They're the old rhino chasis with a cupola. I'll let you check everything out first. I think I have 2 squads painted, (about 8 years ago though, so not my best) and the 2 tanks as well maybe? I also have a bunch unpainted so you can have a look and decide.
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Do you have any Sisters with Heavy Bolters? I need some like it's nobody's business.

Sorry to jack your topic, Jim, but I never realized this chap had some Very Happy

(of course if you want them you get dibs)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down