Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders)

3 posters

Go down

500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders) Empty 500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 am

Like the title says this list has no raiders because i haven't gotten them yet. i am worried that i will be pretty fragile but it should be a fun list to see how they do and get some practice for the time when my raiders get shot down.

Haeonculus- Scissorhand, Stinger, Xenospasm, Plasma Grenades = 57

10x Wychs- Succubus w/Agonizer, Shredder, Plasma Grenades, Wych Weapons = 168

10x Warriors- 2x Dark Lances = 100

10x Warriors- 2x splinter Cannon = 100

5x Warp Beasts + Beast Master = 75

Total = 500

Back to top Go down

500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders) Empty Re: 500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders)

Post  Paz Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Well, be prepared to lose a few games at first dude. Without raiders, DE are fairly fragile, You will need to keep them in cover a lot and keep the wyches back a lot to defend the main body of your warriors (which will get mauled by any CC units that can close, and they will). It will be interesting to see, it can work (as I used to run guardian heavy eldar forces) but truly a glass cannon.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders) Empty Re: 500 pt Dark Eldar list (No Raiders)

Post  Veyure Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Dark eldar are pretty good without raiders. using all raiders is definately the power list but can still be quite effective. their guns are good and with the amount of cover on the tables these days it should not be too difficult keeping them in some.

The amount of firepower flying from those warrior squads will take down any CC squad approaching. I think a wych/beast assault would be better than keeping them back for the reason in the last sentence.

I think loss will be at the beginning not from the list but only because you'll need to get used to the army style. At 500 points don't gotta worry too much about much else.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm

It looks like a solid 500 point list, thats for sure. I think if you can get use to playing them without the raiders.. when you do add them in it will be like supercharging them.. Smile
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down