Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Summer league grand champion, and the future~

+4
Roland
the bushels
Kenzinator
Paz
8 posters

Go down

~Summer league grand champion, and the future~ Empty ~Summer league grand champion, and the future~

Post  Paz Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Smashing his way through all those who stood against the emperor, Huscarl Marshal led his barbaric Space wolf forces to victory, claiming the gardens of isha for Russ and the Allfather!

Great job marshal!

WINNER
~Summer league grand champion, and the future~ Latest?cb=20110911223815

I think I'll have fall/winter league will begin on September 4th,

Does that work for everyone, or too soon?

Let me know in the comments below, and congratulate the new champion!!!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~Summer league grand champion, and the future~ Empty Re: ~Summer league grand champion, and the future~

Post  Kenzinator Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Congrats on the win Marshal! I would be down for a league beginning of September

Kenzinator
Servitor

Back to top Go down

~Summer league grand champion, and the future~ Empty Re: ~Summer league grand champion, and the future~

Post  the bushels Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 pm

The hunt for Russ may not have led to their lost primarch, but many great deeds were achieved, and the sagas of the heroes of fenris will be retold at the fang for centuries to come!
These deeds did not go unnoticed by their arch foes, and while the wolves return to bask in their glory, the sons of magnus emerge from the shadows and set plans in motion that are millenia in the making. Ahriman and the exiled will be re-writing the strands of fate in the fall league and are eager to spring their traps!

the bushels
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:45 am

Works for me.... gives me time to finish up my DA models... maybe Krippletrakks will make an appearance.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 am

The Mechanicus shall remember this insult.  Lessons shall be learned, repairs shall be made.  The Machines shall be made whole once again.

Next time, we convocate for WAR!

Ave Omnissiah.

Was a good stretch of games!  I liked the more laid back atmosphere.  With new mats and terrain, round 2 should be awesome!

(Seriously though, next time I'm bringing a War Convocation for gits and shiggles, see how many gaming buddies I can lose in a month or so Very Happy )
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:59 am

Spamus Eatus wrote:The Mechanicus shall remember this insult.  Lessons shall be learned, repairs shall be made.  The Machines shall be made whole once again.

Next time, we convocate for WAR!

Ave Omnissiah.

Was a good stretch of games!  I liked the more laid back atmosphere.  With new mats and terrain, round 2 should be awesome!

(Seriously though, next time I'm bringing a War Convocation for gits and shiggles, see how many gaming buddies I can lose in a month or so Very Happy )

Doooo iiiittttttt! That way I can bring stinky eldar and not feel as bad!

Also well done to Marshall for putting the boot to all who faced him. And thanks again Paz for organizing.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Fuck you Congratulations again, Marshal, on your cheating well deserved win. I can't wait to crush face off against your Chaos Marines.

Bring on the next beer league!
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  WesleyNP Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:28 pm

Well done Marshal and congrats on the win. I know that I lost my fair share of games to the wolves to pad your points lead.
Thanks again Paz for organizing and running the league. It was a real blast.
WesleyNP
WesleyNP
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down