Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons)

+2
Termagant
Lore Weaver
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons) Empty Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons)

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Ya ever senice that tury iv been wanting to fight thos necrons again

Back to top Go down

Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons) Empty Re: Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons)

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

One day, someday, over the rainbow, my schedule will be such that I can play a game again.

I've got a presentation to work on for a conference though, so I'm going to have to rain-check for a bit.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons) Empty Re: Its 1 am im am picking for a fight (hopefuly with a bunch of necrons)

Post  Termagant Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Dom, you should pick on someone you can beat.

My Tyranids will take you on again with a different list. Or if you want, my Orks can take you on.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Dom wrote:Ya ever senice that tury iv been wanting to fight thos necrons again

By the end of the week, i should have a somewhat playable chaos force full of stupid things like havocs, predators, dreadnaughts and raptors for your trouncing pleasure.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

R: If you'd said a fully converted Emporer's Children army, I'd have felt REALLY sorry for you.

Dom: what all armies have you faced? Chaos marines, eldar...?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 am

Roland wrote:R: If you'd said a fully converted Emporer's Children army, I'd have felt REALLY sorry for you.

Dom: what all armies have you faced? Chaos marines, eldar...?

its almost that bad. I have in my possession 3 fully painted and kitted out chaos lords, some with bikes... some with jump packs, some with lightning claws.

I have a daemon prince .... but, with no wings on a Juggernaut of Khorne.

I even have 16 bases filled with nurglings that i cannot field Smile
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 am

Wow, god bless GW for encouraging kitbashed/converted mini's and rendering them useless w/ the next update....

Is it possible to go to Daemons w/ some of that stuff? I know the Lords are probably right out the window, but if the other stuff could match...
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Could have a decent start. have squads of bloodletters and plaugebearers ect.

Really, translating from 3.5 i have two partial armies. I loved daemon-bombing folks with the above units and a strong character in a unit of plague Marines while plinking away at them with havocs and *tim-tech* squads.

So perhaps its a blessing from the Gods. I'm just a few hundred dollahs away from having TWO armies!
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Rhae, if you want a friendly, I will allow some reasonable proxies for stuff you don't have. As long as I can do it too. ^^ My Orks are not complete.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Nurglings, bloodletters and plaguebearers are all just lesser daemons in the CSM book. They absolutely can be fielded, will be WYSIWYG, and they're not terrible. They are however, like most things in the book, kind of bad.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 am

Timbo wrote:Nurglings, bloodletters and plaguebearers are all just lesser daemons in the CSM book. They absolutely can be fielded, will be WYSIWYG, and they're not terrible. They are however, like most things in the book, kind of bad.

They manage to tar pit things okay though, you have good success assaulting Orks with 'em, in my experience. (my poor loota's)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
Timbo wrote:Nurglings, bloodletters and plaguebearers are all just lesser daemons in the CSM book. They absolutely can be fielded, will be WYSIWYG, and they're not terrible. They are however, like most things in the book, kind of bad.

They manage to tar pit things okay though, you have good success assaulting Orks with 'em, in my experience. (my poor loota's)

Honestly, that's all i used to use them for, even when they had extra toughness or strength or whatever.
Run forward with Plague marines, vomit units of daemons. Then shoot you while you shit your pants trying to deal with it.

I'm actually one of those who doesn't mourn the loss of the "legion" feel to the CSM. I always fielded nurgle, khorne, and sometimes slannesh on the same field, along with a decent contingent of vanilla traitor marines. I'm sure the great legions still exist somewhere in the warp. But out here in the fringes, with xenos, loyalist scum, and pirates everywhere, you use what you got.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

ok a few of qustion to awnser in order of post

ONE: ya i would like to fight some orks the battle would be tipical you might say

TWO: iv fasced chaos elder necrons space merines tyrents

ya i think thats it

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

...wtf are tyrents? do you mean...tyranids? also called nids for short. they're the bug ones.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 pm

dusktiger wrote:...wtf are tyrents? do you mean...tyranids? also called nids for short. they're the bug ones.

hah, i was wondering how you substitute an e for an A in "merines"

Its almost as if hes running everything through filter to make it worse before he posts it.
Intentionally, haha.

Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

i should relly be useing spell check more often

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Dom wrote:i should relly be useing spell check more often

All the things with red squiggles under your words are spelled wrong. Either that, or you can operate under the assumption that you have spelled everything wrong and check every word. You'll get the hang of it soon, and be better for it. :-)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 pm

termagent i am up for a fightying your orks this week. I do know for sher taht i have tusday off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

Dom wrote:termagent i am up for a fightying your orks this week. I do know for sher taht i have tusday off.

(spelling mistakes in order, fixed)

i = I
fightying = fighting
sher = sure
taht = that
i = I
tusday = Tuesday

Also, you should have two spaces after a period.

week. i = week. I
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:07 pm

If you want a game against my Orks, I can play Saturday at about 12:30 pm (or later) at Dragon's Den.

Friday is a possibility. If the weather is good, I am probably going to the lake. I can let you know by tomorrow.

Dom wrote:ok a few of qustion to awnser in order of post

ONE: ya i would like to fight some orks the battle would be tipical you might say

TWO: iv fasced chaos elder necrons space merines tyrents

ya i think thats it

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

Okay, we're on for Saturday at the Den? I will be there at about 12:30 with a ready army list.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

ok ya im good for that ill be inculding my new kit bashed vendeta.

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Awesome. I look forward to it.

Anyone who is around the Den, feel free to come in and see the BBE.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

i lerent a valid lesson today never underestamate a green skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next