Games nov 9-15th

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games nov 9-15th

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm

I missed out on getting a game in this week, so I will challenge for a strategic game anytime Wednesday from 3pm on. (I would like to get two games in if someone would like to challenge me for a second)

Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Posts : 476
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Randy and I are planning on having an afternoon apocolypse control point mission using 2 tables on wednesday. It will be going from 1pm to 6pm, so the tables will free up for evening matches.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Stash, I'll take you on at 3. 1750?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  smackman on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

I'd like to Issue a Strategic challenge for Wednesday 6pm 1750pts and a CONTROL point challenge for Thursday 5pm 3000pts.

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  sewerstalker on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:37 pm

is the store open on wednesday due to rememberence day?

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Terran on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 am

smackman wrote:I'd like to Issue a Strategic challenge for Wednesday 6pm 1750pts

A new week, a new player to punish my space elves. I can take ya on. That is, if the Den is even open...

I am also open to a smaller 500-750 recon game after, if there is time (open invite to anyone).

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  System Commander on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am

Someone mentioned tonight that the den was closing at 5 next week.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4681
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 am

Just wanna say I had a great time tonight, it was lots of fun finally getting to play!

On thursday, I'd like to do another 750 pt Recon game with anyone who'd be interested. I can be there any time of day after 15:00, and depending on my homework load, I may stick around or come early for a couple impromptu games. (If another day works better, I may be able to friday or saturday.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Cjihad on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 am

smackman wrote:I'd like to Issue a Strategic challenge for Wednesday 6pm 1750pts and a CONTROL point challenge for Thursday 5pm 3000pts.


I'll play you on wednesday, depending on if the den is open late.


Last edited by Cjihad on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Cjihad
Mystic

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  littlehurc on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:26 am

smackman wrote:I'd like to Issue a Strategic challenge for Wednesday 6pm 1750pts and a CONTROL point challenge for Thursday 5pm 3000pts.


i'll play you on thursday for the control point, but only 3000 Apocalypse game... I'll have to leave haft my army at home.
What time would you want to start?

littlehurc
Crusader

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile http://www.metaldesignz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Terran on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 am

Well, since the Den is apparently closed on Wednesday night, and 3 separate people seem to be taking on the same challenge, I can issue a Strategic Challenge for THURSDAY Night at about 5:30pm. 1750 points.

That is, unless the Fantasy players have all the tables...

god darn it....

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  smackman on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am

@Chris - If the den is closing at 5 then I guess the games out, I can't make it there before 4 at the absolute earliest.

@Joe - Ya sorry buddy, I don't have alot of Necrons, I know 3k is pretty small, next league I'll play chaos or orcs for some big games. I can't be there until 4:30-5pm so sometime in there is when I'll get there.

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  gluvzer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 am

Terran wrote:Well, since the Den is apparently closed on Wednesday night, and 3 separate people seem to be taking on the same challenge, I can issue a Strategic Challenge for THURSDAY Night at about 5:30pm. 1750 points.

That is, unless the Fantasy players have all the tables...

god darn it....

I'll take your challenge for Thurs. I can make it there between 5:30-6.

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Just got off the phone with the den, he said they won't be opening till noon on wednesday, but they're 'most likely' staying open till 9.

Edit: Just came back from picking some stuff up at the den and saw a sign on my way out advertising 'flames of war, november 11th 12-5' at the den... did anybody else know about that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  System Commander on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Nope, but it make sense Smile

I'm going to this week off from aplying anyway and work on the daemon prince. The guy not in the league is the only finished the competition so far.. shame on you!

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4681
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  smackman on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Chris, game on Wednesday then if they're open.

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Cjihad on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm

smackman wrote:Chris, game on Wednesday then if they're open.

Word.

Cjihad
Mystic

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  gluvzer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 pm

Anyone up for a strategic game Friday night (nov. 9)?

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

sewerstalker wrote:is the store open on wednesday due to remembrance day?


Yes! I know this cause there is a flames of war game scheduled

Jemal wrote:Stash, I'll take you on at 3. 1750?

I didnt realize it was remembrance day. I will be playing flames of war during the day, but I could play a 1750 game on thursday

Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Posts : 476
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

gluvzer wrote:Anyone up for a strategic game Friday night (nov. 9)?

I can work ya over on Friday! But do you mean the 6th or the 13th or Monday the 9th? Razz

Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Posts : 476
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  gluvzer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Lord_Commander_Stash wrote:
gluvzer wrote:Anyone up for a strategic game Friday night (nov. 9)?

I can work ya over on Friday! But do you mean the 6th or the 13th or Monday the 9th? Razz

Dammit! that's what you get when you don't switch over your calendar....stoopid!
Yes, I meant tommorrow night. We'll play at my place. I'll pick you up. I'll let you know what time. 1500pts?

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Terran on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm

gluvzer wrote:
Terran wrote:Well, since the Den is apparently closed on Wednesday night, and 3 separate people seem to be taking on the same challenge, I can issue a Strategic Challenge for THURSDAY Night at about 5:30pm. 1750 points.

That is, unless the Fantasy players have all the tables...

god darn it....

I'll take your challenge for Thurs. I can make it there between 5:30-6.

Seeing as how the store is open on Wednesday, would you want to reschedule for 5:30pm Wednesday? Wednesday's generally work better for me. I just didn't want to lose out on a game again this week. If Thursday works better for you, just let me know. I leave the final say in your hands.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  gluvzer on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Terran wrote:
gluvzer wrote:
Terran wrote:Well, since the Den is apparently closed on Wednesday night, and 3 separate people seem to be taking on the same challenge, I can issue a Strategic Challenge for THURSDAY Night at about 5:30pm. 1750 points.

That is, unless the Fantasy players have all the tables...

god darn it....

I'll take your challenge for Thurs. I can make it there between 5:30-6.

Seeing as how the store is open on Wednesday, would you want to reschedule for 5:30pm Wednesday? Wednesday's generally work better for me. I just didn't want to lose out on a game again this week. If Thursday works better for you, just let me know. I leave the final say in your hands.

Sounds ok by me.

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Terran on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 am

gluvzer wrote:
Terran wrote:
gluvzer wrote:
Terran wrote:Well, since the Den is apparently closed on Wednesday night, and 3 separate people seem to be taking on the same challenge, I can issue a Strategic Challenge for THURSDAY Night at about 5:30pm. 1750 points.

That is, unless the Fantasy players have all the tables...

god darn it....

I'll take your challenge for Thurs. I can make it there between 5:30-6.

Seeing as how the store is open on Wednesday, would you want to reschedule for 5:30pm Wednesday? Wednesday's generally work better for me. I just didn't want to lose out on a game again this week. If Thursday works better for you, just let me know. I leave the final say in your hands.

Sounds ok by me.

Ok, so Wednesday, 5:30ish. My name is Reagan, fyi. Blond guy w/ glases and a collection of space elves.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm looking to play some recon and strategic games in this coming week if anyone wants to fight some orks.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games nov 9-15th

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:18 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum