Games Nov 15th - 21st

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  System Commander on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Who's up for a strategic game next Wed.? I'd like to play a higher game, 2000 points. I really need to see what works for me in terms of Daemons.

I know there's lots of you newer fellas I still haven't had a game with yet so if your looking for a daemon challenge, let me know.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4689
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  HiveMindRuik on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm

System Commander wrote:Who's up for a strategic game next Wed.? I'd like to play a higher game, 2000 points. I really need to see what works for me in terms of Daemons.

I know there's lots of you newer fellas I still haven't had a game with yet so if your looking for a daemon challenge, let me know.

sure ill play you robyn Very Happy what time is good for you?

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  System Commander on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 pm

I can usually get there for about 530 - 6.. closer to 6. I dont get off work till 430, and by the time I get out of downtown, grab my stuff, then drive all the way over to the east side thats about the best I can do.

Feel free to set up terrain ahead of time.

2000 points it is!

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4689
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  HiveMindRuik on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 am

System Commander wrote:I can usually get there for about 530 - 6.. closer to 6. I dont get off work till 430, and by the time I get out of downtown, grab my stuff, then drive all the way over to the east side thats about the best I can do.

Feel free to set up terrain ahead of time.

2000 points it is!

alright sounds good Very Happy

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Alrighty, I've finished winning my first control point mission and now I am hungry for more blood. Anybody up for a control point apocolypse mission wednesday or thursday? (...except joe... I still haven't figured out how I can deal with that nasty demon tongue )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Terran on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Issuing Strategic challenge for the 18th of November...Wednesday....5:30pm.....Your Army vs. my Eldar....1750 points....takers?

also game a for a recon game should I have time once the strat. game is done.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  master of the deathwing on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 pm

I'll be able to play you terran (i don't know your name). My names Kieran by the way.

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  smackman on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Greg, pick up a glove and smack yourself... now consider yourself challenged!

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Veyure on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 am

smackman wrote:Greg, pick up a glove and smack yourself... now consider yourself challenged!
Lol. Alright tommy boy. make sure you bring your little coat so i can make that chant all game Razz
So what type of game? and how many points? and what day? and what time?

Veyure
Inquisitor

Posts : 699
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  master of the deathwing on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am

hey. does anyone want to play a strategic game? today or tommorow after 5:30 or anytime on the weekend.

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  smackman on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

@greg - how's 1750 pts, 530pm, wednesday sound?

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Terran on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:03 pm

master of the deathwing wrote:I'll be able to play you terran (i don't know your name). My names Kieran by the way.

My name is Reagan. See ya at 5:30 on Wednesday the 18th.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  gluvzer on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I'll issue a control point challenge, regular points game 1750-2000 for wed nov 18. Or if anyone wants to put up 20 strat points of their own we could fight for a control point.

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Veyure on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 pm

@Tom -> sounds good buddy i will see you then.

Veyure
Inquisitor

Posts : 699
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 pm

gluvzer wrote:I'll issue a control point challenge, regular points game 1750-2000 for wed nov 18. Or if anyone wants to put up 20 strat points of their own we could fight for a control point.

I'll take you on. I'll even toss in 20 of my own points. What time do you want to play?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm

If possible, Caros and I would like to issue a challenge for a 2v2 control point apocalypse game in the next week. It would most likely have to be not on a wednesday, so as to not take away from others time.

If We can't get 2 opponents, then I'm willing to take just one for myself. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  gluvzer on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Darksfear wrote:
gluvzer wrote:I'll issue a control point challenge, regular points game 1750-2000 for wed nov 18. Or if anyone wants to put up 20 strat points of their own we could fight for a control point.

I'll take you on. I'll even toss in 20 of my own points. What time do you want to play?

I work till 5, so can be there on or about 6. Do you want to fight 1750 or bump it to 2000?

_________________

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : S'toon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 am

I'm hoping to do 2 recon battles at 750pts (preferred) on Wednesday, start times say 4 and 6:30. Any takers?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  master of the deathwing on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 am

hey, does anyone want to play a strategic game on the weekend? 1750?

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Viserion on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 am

I can do 1750 on the 15th (sun) if that's good for you. 1pm sound ok?

Viserion
Sage

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 pm

gluvzer wrote:
Darksfear wrote:
gluvzer wrote:I'll issue a control point challenge, regular points game 1750-2000 for wed nov 18. Or if anyone wants to put up 20 strat points of their own we could fight for a control point.

I'll take you on. I'll even toss in 20 of my own points. What time do you want to play?

I work till 5, so can be there on or about 6. Do you want to fight 1750 or bump it to 2000?

I think I'll go with what I'm used to and say 1750.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  master of the deathwing on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Viserion wrote:I can do 1750 on the 15th (sun) if that's good for you. 1pm sound ok?
ok, sounds good.

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  sewerstalker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

does anybody want a strategic game on sunday preferrably 1850 points. I will be there just before 1 o'clock so any time around then would be great.

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 pm

anyone want a game on saturday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  HiveMindRuik on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 am

before too many games get scheduled i believe zack has agreed to play me in a control point mission on wednesday at 1

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Nov 15th - 21st

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum