Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nid Rumor's

+2
judchic
Guardian Angel
6 posters

Go down

Nid Rumor's Empty Nid Rumor's

Post  Guardian Angel Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey all,

I was checking out Bell of Lost Souls and they have some interesting Nid rumors.

--> Codex writer = Same guy to did the Guard Codex

This one has got me a bit excited. He did a good job on the guard codex so hopefully things stay the same. I just hope my current batch of Nids remains playable.

Oh ya....another thing that was mentioned was a Plastic Hive Tyrant Kit with WINGS INCLUDED!!!! bounce cheers Very Happy
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Nid Rumor's Empty nids

Post  judchic Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

sweet!
would be nice to get some other units on the table. fex warriors gaunts stealers n tyrants seem to be the best choices by a long shot right now.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Nid Rumor's Empty christmas so soon>

Post  judchic Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

interesting little info on the net from Warpshadow on an upcoming nid Codex. Seems the guy spoke to Phil Kelly during GD Germany. Heres the jist ofthe info...

-4 New Tyranid species, one of which apparently will make the current fex look like a dwarf (Trygon?)

-Return of Nid Characters... Apparently they will be big creatures that have survived wthrough battlefields and evolved into something better

-Plastic Hive Tyrant (WITH WINGS!)

-Codex is already done and written by the same guy who wrote the Guard dex, models are beeing worked on I suppose and probably balancing issues (Like GW does that )

-Tyranids will have evolved ways to deal with all the mech thats been plopping up... Meaning anti tank/skimmer... I believe its implied that Biovores will once again be viable!

-Release next year

nice!
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Nid Rumor's Empty Re: Nid Rumor's

Post  sewerstalker Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 pm

That is sick. I want my hands onn a plastic tyrant with wings. Cant wait!
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  master of the deathwing Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

i wonder if we'll get a plastic trygon?
master of the deathwing
master of the deathwing
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Nid Rumor's Empty rumor

Post  judchic Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 pm

well they claim a new one that dwarfs the carnifex but if its the trygon does that mean its no longer an apoc unit and if so that doesn't seem really new...
but either way i want one
the fact they might be bringing old one eye and the red terror back is awesome
which ed were they in?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 am

They were all in the previous Nid codex. Ive had to fight against both plenty of times, they were both nasty in their own right.

Old one Eye had a special regeneration rule, kind of like COmmisar's Yarricks.. after his last wound he had a chance to get back up again.

Red Terror could swallow anyone in base contact with him.. I believe they had pass a strength check.. and if they failed.. he ate them.

Both were fine rules for a big special character... and still in line with lots of rules out there now.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 am

Chris H still uses old one eye, that thing is a monster! its on the GW website. OOE's ability, if I remember right, is that once he loses his last wound, he comes back to life on a 4+, like a nid "WBB".
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down