Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse game - This weekend!

Go down

Apocalypse game - This weekend! Empty Apocalypse game - This weekend!

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

Ok kids.. after the game with Tim, I gathered up some strategic points I need to make use of. With the wife gone for the weekend, I can't think of a better way to spend some of the free time than by playing a nice big Apocalypse game.

So, there it is.. an open challenge for an Apoc game. According to league rules, you have to either have a control point or 20 strategic points toi accept the challenge. I updated the points yesterday, so everything should be current.

I want to play at least a 4000 points game, preferably 5000-6000 but with daemonic allies (remember in Apoc games you can ally with pretty much anyone) I could easily push that close to 10,000.

If you've got the parameters and 4000 points, let me know. I was looking at starting Sun. morning at the den, right at opening time.

Tim, I'll have enough points left over after this game for a rematch still. However, if your looking for a rematch that quickly, your more than welcome to accept.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down