Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way).

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way). Empty Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way).

Post  Timbo Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm looking to get some space orks and I would be interested in splitting a couple Black Reach box set purchases with someone. I really don't need any of the marine stuff, or the dice, templates, etc. Anybody interested?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way). Empty sure i would be

Post  Gulsnick Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 am

Timbo wrote:I'm looking to get some space orks and I would be interested in splitting a couple Black Reach box set purchases with someone. I really don't need any of the marine stuff, or the dice, templates, etc. Anybody interested?

the ironic thing is , i will probaly use alot of the marine stuff for my orks Smile
what doe that come out to $ wise?
Gulsnick
Gulsnick
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way). Empty Re: Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way).

Post  System Commander Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:04 am

A black reach box set is $75. You get 3 deffkotpas, warboss, 5 nobs and 20 dudes for Orks. Marines get a commander, dreadanught, 5 termies and 10 regular guys.

Plus, you get a mini rulebook, templates, a few dice and a whipping stick! Best deal .. EVER!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way). Empty Re: Looking for a Marine buddy (but not in a gay way).

Post  Timbo Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm

OK that's two sets split with Mr. Gulsnick. Any other takers?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:02 am

I'd be interested in the dread an tac marines how many you thinking of getting? if you get two, we could just split the cost.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum