Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SPRING LEAGUE FINALS: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO~

Go down

~SPRING LEAGUE FINALS: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO~ Empty ~SPRING LEAGUE FINALS: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO~

Post  Paz Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 pm

THE END IS NIGH, THE FINAL BATTLE HAS COMMENCED!
EDIT- Small error, Jeremy was missed!
It's happening folks, 12 weeks in and the Spring league is complete! The competition was more fierce than ever, and the top 8 was a really close struggle!
Here are the top 8!
Jamie- 121pts
Cody- 104pts
Chad- 95pts
Jeremy - 91pts
Michael- 83pts
Ben- 81pts
Danniel- 80pts
Andrew- 63pts
The reeeeallly close runner up was the dominant Kenzie, with 61pts, next time!
Here's the rules for league finals:
-I will give you your pairings, and you will be responsible for battling the runner up based on your pool!
-You have... like a while to play the games, but the faster you can get er done the more everyone else participating will appreciate it. If there is something holding you back, or something comes up, please contact me asap and we will try to work something out (although if it's going to be too long I may ask you to drop out).
-OLDHAMMER: you may have only 1 Combined arms detachment, with 1 possible allied detachment. No Lords of War, no formations or formation detachments. If you are running FW, you are allowed to take any units that are included in a current book (no experimental rules!). Please have the book or a printout of the rules available for your opponent.
This is not to punish anyone specifically, finals was getting away from the fun roots it had, lets bring it back!
-Everyone gets 1700 pts, and each position above 8th gets an additional 15pts to spend (reflected below). Please use ONE LIST, for the whole league finals. You cannot change this list even once after your first game (please PM or email me your list if you have any questions).
Make sense?
Okay!
Here are the pools:
POOL EISENHORN
ben (1730) vs. dan (1715)
chad (1775) vs. jamie (1805)
POOL RAVENOR
Jeremy (1760) vs. andrew (1700)
cody (1790) vs. michael (1745)
Each winner will face the other winner in their pool. Then, the two winners of each total pool face off for the almighty bragging rights of league champion (torn from my cold, dead fingers...) and PRIZES!
Prizes: First and second place will receive 75% and 25% of the total league dues, respectively. We have additional painting prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd spots, thanks to Adam and Killing Time Painting!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down