Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all

+2
Roland
Oatboy
6 posters

Go down

Hello all  Empty Hello all

Post  Oatboy Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:10 am

Hello everyone,
I'm new to Saskatoon and used to play 40k back in high school, thought I would start up again!
I was wondering if there was a certain race (besides sisters) that is weakly represented in Saskatoon.
Cheers!
Oatboy
Oatboy
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Hello all  Empty Re: Hello all

Post  Roland Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 am

Hi I'm Beau. If my job ever lets me play more, you'll recognize me by my weakly painted Ultramarines and Dark Angels, or my Orks covered in grey volcanic ash.

I honestly can't think of any race that isn't represented much. Sisters and Blood Angels?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Hay im Dom. you will recognize me form my shit for spelling, and being crap at turn base stagey with my red and black Imperial guard. And sometimes my tau and blood angles.

as for a race poorly reped I thin k im one of 5 people in the city who play IG (as there goto army) not all are on the forms
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Oatboy Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 pm

So then it's safe to say that the IG are covered then eh?
How often do you all play usually? And do you usually just meet at dragon's den?
Oatboy
Oatboy
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDisco Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:00 am

Hey I'm Sean we post games on the thunderdome and people accept/post challenges and games and when ever you have time or want a game
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 am

Hi, I'm Tom. I mostly play Necrons and some flavours of Chaos (started expanding into the new Renegades and Heretics list from IA 13). All in all the only army that isn't represented in some way, shape, or form is Sisters, but there are numerous reasons for that. That being said, I think there are only two people around here that play IG to any extent, if you were worried about running into mirror match shenanigans. The fact that the ally system exists makes the likelihood of a true mirror match all the less likely, especially given how the whole Imperium is Battle Brothers with itself, lending to all manner of mix and match.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Oatboy Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 am

Thanks for the info everyone. I wasn't really too worried about mirror matches as much as I was looking to fill any gaps the scene had in armies, but since it looks like you've got it covered already I guess I'll just have to actually make a decision on my own!
Oatboy
Oatboy
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 pm

If you are looking to build an army, check out the Bartertown section of the forums for people looking to sell. I myself am looking to part with a large dark eldar and grey knights force, as well as come old Eldar models. Good luck!
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum