Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean.

4 posters

Go down

I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean. Empty I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean.

Post  Dom.0 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:20 am

So yea just popping me head out of my hole. Thought id check up on the forms only find I haven't been on since the first week of June and apparently shit went down while I was gone, what is this infinity? Also how far are we into the fall league season, last time I was on there was talk about new rules for 6th ed (I think) and any new codexs out since the IG codex. I'm pretty sure I spelt everything right this time.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean. Empty Re: I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean.

Post  Dom.0 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 pm

really no ones gona answer any on my questions.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean. Empty Re: I've been bussy, but not bussy. Know what i mean.

Post  Paz Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:17 pm

1- infinity is seperate from 40k, nothing to worry about.

2-fall league- no idea

3- 40k is in 7th. There's been a bunch of codex's since ig. Space wolves, grey knights and now dark

Nobody has to answer your questions right away dude, so chill until someone gets a chance.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  MickJag67 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Don't forget orks they came out Before space puppies

MickJag67
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:18 pm

And Space Hulk has been re-issued, too.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum