Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color me impressed. The color is Black

5 posters

Go down

Color me impressed. The color is Black Empty Color me impressed. The color is Black

Post  Matthew G Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:59 pm

So...
Found out something interesting too for Blood Angels...

Okay, so the Death Company unit (troops choice) has "the Black Rage" which in addition to granting them the Rage rule (+2atks on charge) also prevents them from scoring.

So... Also a troops choice is the Death Company Dreadnought. Which does NOT have the black rage rule... it has regular rage... meaning... With 7th edition my Death Company Dreadnoughts are now SCORING and OBJECTIVE SECURED... WOOOOOT (unless I'm wrong, please correct me if I am)

Fear me....
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Color me impressed. The color is Black Empty Re: Color me impressed. The color is Black

Post  Planes Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Seems legit.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Color me impressed. The color is Black Empty Re: Color me impressed. The color is Black

Post  System Commander Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Well, death company dreads are already scary.. so for me they are always a priority target. This just means they become MORE  of a target, quicker. 

But for sure... looks good. Its nice they are troops and got a slight lift with the damage chart. Id love to get a scoring walker or land raider in my chaos army.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Well, you do have scoring Land Raiders and Walkers in your chaos, they just don't have Objective Secured for super-contesting.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Walkers are gonna make a comeback this edition, I'm sure of it. And I have no problem with this at all Smile
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 am

Yes.. objective secured is what i was going for. 

The only vehicle we have for that are rhinos. 

But.. i like my options for Grey Knights.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 am

I'm going to re-kick the tires on my Ork list.

2 big meks
lootas
boys & grots
2 deff dreads w\ Objective Secured
9 killa kanz
dakka jet &/or burna bomba
== 1500 points
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down