Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright Boyz & Girlz: Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's)

+5
Rhaevyn
Aegwymourn
Paz
Planes
Lore Weaver
9 posters

Go down

Alright Boyz & Girlz:  Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's) Empty Alright Boyz & Girlz: Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's)

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks GW... Thanks a lot for completely removing *all FAQ's* two days before my tournament.

Lots of love & hugs, Lore Weaver.

---

So anyway, for Saturday, all you fine folks get to rely on my memory. It's reasonably pretty sorta kinda okay good.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Alright Boyz & Girlz:  Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's) Empty Re: Alright Boyz & Girlz: Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's)

Post  Planes Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 am

Gotta love how the "page not found" error is "all records expunged from library". So much for trying to direct access the FAQ directory through bookmarks.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Alright Boyz & Girlz:  Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's) Empty Re: Alright Boyz & Girlz: Trust in your Horseman! (FAQ's)

Post  Planes Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 am

I actually called up GW Customer Service, and they more or less said "Ask Mark" for rulings, and that they didn't know when the FAQ documents were going to get put up.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:48 am

GW is on a first name basis with the Horse Man.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:02 pm

lolz. *eats popcorn*
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 pm

I saw the FAQ 2 minutes before the site went down and Eldar don't have access to divination. that was totally a typo in the codex.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:I saw the FAQ 2 minutes before the site went down and Eldar don't have access to divination. that was totally a typo in the codex.

Pretty sure the CSM codex was also changed so the Hellturkey can't fire 360.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Tau update went up shortly before the drop, riptides are T5 now.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 pm

I read they changed the point-costs to Helbrutes

To 35 pts, consistent with the Ork Killa Kan, and you can take them in squadrons of 3.
=====
(that just made me realize that you could take any unit and just drop it's point cost to a number where it would clearly be ridiculous, then you can look at why it's "good")
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 am

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 am

Maybe they'll take some time to even out the meta a bit?
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:11 am

I like what one guy put in the comments:

Codex: Faq $40 - coming soon
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

haha, forum needs a +1 button Razz almost spit my drink on the screen robyn.

Funny part is someone there is probably trying to figure out a way to monetize FAQs. .... we'll see an app for that shortly i imagine.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am

I m sure that conversation must have at least happened.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am

System Commander wrote:I m sure that conversation must have at least happened.

"Oh yea we should totally charge them more because we fail at proofreading and clarity with our rules"

Something like that?  Razz 
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

except someone else replied to that further down:
Someone legitly discussed that on a forum. If they pulled this in Europe, some nations have laws against charging for corrections or by selling them, you are doing some sort of "bad business" that could get GW legitimately sued.

considering some of those countries are ones they make alot of money in..........
its been about 10 years now, but i recall reading that canada has a similar law.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jpwoody Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

dusktiger wrote:except someone else replied to that further down:
Someone legitly discussed that on a forum. If they pulled this in Europe, some nations have laws against charging for corrections or by selling them, you are doing some sort of "bad business" that could get GW legitimately sued.

considering some of those countries are ones they make alot of money in..........
its been about 10 years now, but i recall reading that canada has a similar law.

So we can sue to get all the money we've spent on new editions and codexes back? haha
Jpwoody
Jpwoody
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Something I've been doing right, but only because I often forget precision shots...

"Note that Snap Shots and shots from weapons that scatter, or do not roll To Hit, can never be Precision Shots"
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Something I've been doing right, but only because I often forget precision shots...

"Note that Snap Shots and shots from weapons that scatter, or do not roll To Hit, can never be Precision Shots"

The same. I finally remembered them at Astro though! Had my wraithlord punch out two wulfen and a wolf guard before getting mulched by a wulfen. Stupid hidden rending attacks.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm

funny how certain touraments make you a better player.

i do believe that our practice games right before astro was the first time i ever Threw a krak grenade... (thanks mark) and then all 6 games in winnipeg i was lobbin those 'nades and blowin shit up Razz
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Lol, lobbinade? Get your freshly squeezed lobbinade. Good for tank destruction.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down