Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eldar Rumours and Tyranids too

3 posters

Go down

Eldar Rumours and Tyranids too Empty Eldar Rumours and Tyranids too

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

Eldar Rumours are heating up.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2013/03/boxes-of-eldar-seen-in-warehouse-flyers.html#more

Also, there've been rumblings about Tyranids too. Given the current rapid schedule, we could potentially see Eldar & Nids before the year is out. (I'd put my money on 2014 for 'Nids though) Both of these will be extremely difficult for my wallet to resist.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Eldar Rumours and Tyranids too Empty Re: Eldar Rumours and Tyranids too

Post  Termagant Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 am

Tyranids need loving. They have not had much for years and years.

They'd have to make them broken akin Grey Knights to make any real cash off of them, so I am not counting on it.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 am

Termagant wrote:Tyranids need loving. They have not had much for years and years.

They'd have to make them broken akin Grey Knights to make any real cash off of them, so I am not counting on it.

The rumour sounds like both the "Horde" army and the "Monster Mash" army will be viable.

I would absolutely *love* to play a 'nid army that had nothing but MC's. Right now, you still need warriors or guants out of troops. You can do MSU gaunts and take Tervigons to spawn more gaunts, but I'm not a big fan of that.

I'd like to run something like Flying Hive Tyrant, Swarm Lord, 'fexes (rumoured to move to elites), some kind of MC troops choice, Harpy's and Terrorfexes.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Maybe if the army comp changes due to choice of either small or big. If they currently move 'fexes to elites, that sucks. I'll take them even less often. If they go all big, then elites will be empty. Makes sense.

I think 'nids will likely be like chaos. All their big stuff will get better and stronger, super special powers and special rules, but you will pay dearly for it.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Seeing as how I recently sold off my Tyranids (primarily due to the fact that my fav unit...the Carnifex....was not really great) the book will come out within 3 months and be super Awesome and exactly what I wanted them to be. Mad

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Termagant Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks for blessing/cursing them for me!! I'll never sell them off.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down