Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing a 6th edition game EDIT: Added in Psychic Power Generation

+4
System Commander
Aegwymourn
UglyDuckling
Lore Weaver
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Playing a 6th edition game  EDIT:  Added in Psychic Power Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing a 6th edition game EDIT: Added in Psychic Power Generation

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 pm

System Commander wrote:Dangerous terrain isnt as bad as last edition.. You take a wound on a 1 and still get a regular armour save.

Was he playing grey knights?

Yea, but it was more for all of his warrior acolytes on foot. He was more worried about not rolling enough to get across in 1-2 turns. He admitted after the game that he should have just chanced it rather than not do anything.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Playing a 6th edition game  EDIT:  Added in Psychic Power Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing a 6th edition game EDIT: Added in Psychic Power Generation

Post  Planes Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

It's a shame I didn't get to watch that match, I was rather curious as to what the other GK player was doing with his list.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

He was running

Coteaz, Crowe, 2 ten man purifier squads each with 4 psycannons and 2 hammers, 1 six man purifier squad with 2 incinerators, 1 six man acolyte squad with bolters in a chimera, 1 nine man acolyte squad with 6 hotshot lasguns and bolters in a chimera, and two psyrifle dreads. the acolyte squads started outside the chimeras and the purifiers hiding behind them with coteaz in one squad. first turn the 10 man purifiers jumped in the chimeras and moved up to shoot the psycannons out the top. everything else just walked. (btw guided psycannons hurt Sad )
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I thought he had a monkey in there somewhere. Or was someone else playing knights, too? I know I head someone making a monkey roll in round one and getting a 5++ for a squad out of it.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 pm

I know at least one other person had paladins so there must have been at least another GK player for that. Other than that I'm not to sure.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Ian went home sick after the first round.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm

updated.

We should start "following teh rules" as games are starting to get confoosing.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:22 pm

correct me if I am wrong here

Play 1 deploys
Player 2 deploys
Player 1 infiltrates
Player 2 Infiltrates
Player 1 Scout/Redeploys
Player 2 Scouts/Redeploys

???
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:42 pm

player 1 deploys
player 2 deploys
if infiltrators, roll off
winner deploys a unit
other player deploys a unit
repeat until all infiltrators deployed.
if scouts, roll off
winner "re-deploys" (not movement)
other player "re-deploys"
repeat until all scouts deployed.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2