Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous

3 posters

Go down

I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous Empty I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous

Post  Lore Weaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Wow... that entire tree is nuts. The Primaris Power is Guide, and everything else in there kicks bum...
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous Empty Re: I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous

Post  Roland Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Biomancy isn't too shabby either
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous Empty Re: I don't know if you noticed, but the Divination set of powers is ridiculous

Post  dusktiger Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:26 pm

agreed. but not too many people have access to it. SW wolves have it. (surprise!) both flavors of Angels, Grey Knights (surpise! again!), and Eldar.
its a sweet deck to pick from, but it almost seems like the ones allowed to choose from it are the ones that dont really 'need' that deck as they have good powers in their own codex.

i think the IG should've gotten this deck to encourage more psykers in their lists. and out of the ones that do have it, the angels dont seem...mystical enough to be using it, ya know? eldar, knights, and wolves i could see it from a fluff point. wolves are more spiritual and think their psykers draw their power from the spirit of Fenris. eldar, well they're space elves, so they should have it.

and yea biomancy is props; compared to pyromancy and telekinesis, i dont even bother looking at those two for Magister Loth. they only have a pair of nice powers each, whereas biomancy has nice stuff all through it. if he had access to divination though, i'd have a hard time picking which set to use on him
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Only problem with Biomancy is it's primaris power sux. Dark Angles sure like the Divination tree... Plasma guns overwatch shooting at full ballistic skill seems good.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:09 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to get a termie Libby in my DW list. Seems like too much lost.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Take the power armour dude from DV.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down