Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmies Grey Knight 2k List

Go down

Jimmies Grey Knight 2k List Empty Jimmies Grey Knight 2k List

Post  Commander James of the Ul Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Well here it is been working on this for a year know. So I hope it is well rounded and mobile enough to not get pinned down to fast.

2000pts

HQ
Grand Master Jimmy-Master crafted Hammer, Psychotroke grenades. 200pts

Ordos Xeones Inquisitor- 3 servo skulls, Psyochotroke grenades. 49pts

Elites
10 man Purifier Squad-5Halberts, 2psy cannons, 1incierator, Knight of Flame, Master Crafted Hammer 280pts

Troops
10 man Strike Squad x2 - 2psycannons, Justicar Master Crafted Hammer, Rhino 275pts x2

10 man Terminator Squad-2psy cannons, BrotherHood Banner, Psy-bolt, Justicar Master Crafted Hammer 500pts

Fast
StormRaven- Multi Melta, Assault cannon, Hurricane bolters 235pts

Heavy Support
DreadKnight-Heavy Incinerator, Greater Sword 185pts

Now the Idea behind this list is to deep strike or fly in from reserves. But that of course depends on the mission and deployment. I would put the GM in with the 10 man termy squad, the Inq goes with the purifers, and the Purifiers ride in the StormRaven. With a more power armor list I kinda would like to drop the DreadKnight and field a Vindicare Assassin and give the two strike squads psy-bolt. I would also probably drop in the 11 man termies. Note the servo skulls, but I will have to be careful with that cause if an enemy unit is within 6 of them, the servo skull flees. And I could also use the servo skulls with the deep striking StormRaven. And I have discovered ya can't play these like regular Marines and my tactics have changed. Hope this list reflects that. I would like to explain more but the wify and kids just pulled into the yard. later. Comments!!!

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down