Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude

5 posters

Go down

W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude Empty W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude

Post  ScottRadom Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Just as it says, I need the open palm arm from the space marine missile launcher mini. I have cash! Also, is there a right hand from any of the SM sets that doesn't hold a weapon at all? I'd like to get these by Jan 10th if possible.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude Empty Re: W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude

Post  Lore Weaver Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 am

"The Kid" might have one in his bit bucket. I'll check in the AM
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude Empty Re: W: Space marine left hand from the missile launcher dude

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 pm

No Luck Scott, sorry.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 pm

I may have the ML bit. Will have to look thru bitz boxes.

An empty RH? Off the top of my head:
Nothing that I know of in the current range.
The old Devastator Box Set (metal, start of 4th ed?) had a metal pointy R arm.
Need to take a look @ the Wolf Pack, Death Company and GK sprues. My gut says most likely no.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Lotta right hand closed fists in the box. nothing with an open palm
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm

It's the left hand guys. The one steadying the launcher. It has a unique shape so I'm sure Scott needs it for some crazy conversion. I have a few Scott. How many do you need?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Timbo wrote:It's the left hand guys. The one steadying the launcher. It has a unique shape so I'm sure Scott needs it for some crazy conversion. I have a few Scott. How many do you need?

the second sentence asks for a right hand that doesn't hold anything.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Yeah I need a left hand, but a closed fist right hand would work too. So long as it's not just an empty one that is holding the grip of a bolter or something. I only need one LH, but I'll take a couple in case I screw up on the conversion.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:
Timbo wrote:It's the left hand guys. The one steadying the launcher. It has a unique shape so I'm sure Scott needs it for some crazy conversion. I have a few Scott. How many do you need?

the second sentence asks for a right hand that doesn't hold anything.

You expect me to read every sentence?
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down