Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badab Vs Playoffs

4 posters

Go down

Badab Vs Playoffs Empty Badab Vs Playoffs

Post  Dana Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 pm

So the Badab war campaign starts this week and is played on Tuesdays and Thursdays, playoffs have started and it looks like there are a few games booked for Thursday. This could mean some serious over crowding at the den this Thursday. I am hoping that playoff games could take priority until they are wrapped up. I know my opponent wants to re book our playoff game due to the start of the campaign.

I hope the badab guys are ok with maybe giving room for the playoff games to go down since Thursday seems to be the popular night for everyone. The faster playoffs end the faster the next league can get going. Anyone have a problem with this?
Dana
Dana
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Badab Vs Playoffs Empty Re: Badab Vs Playoffs

Post  dusktiger Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

it shouldnt be a problem. besides, we can have 2 games run on a single table; this month the games played focus on a 4x4 playing area and there's 3 4x8 tables in the back. we'll just use 1 in the back corner and 4 guys can play on that at a time, and if more than 4 show up, the games are 1000pt army lists, and the avg game only lasts 1 hour. so table space/time wont be an issue for us.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

Thanks for posting this Dana.. I was going to put something up to the exact same respect.

If there are playoff games booked for Thu., they definitely have priority over anything else. If people are playing a game, and guys show up to play a playoff game. you'll have to move.. and do it quickly. No one wants to run out of time for a playoff game.

Thu nights are first and foremost .. nights reserved for league play. Beyond that its for 40k in general and any extra room for other games. Now, sinc theres no leauge running right now.. thats fine.. thu is a free for all 40k night.. but playoff games have the priority.

Dom, this also means if you choose to play a Badab game this week instead of your playoff game.. thats perfectly fine.. you'll have to forfeti your playoff game though.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

well if need be we could move our second night to maybe wednesday. but ya i agree the league come first
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 am

Dom if you want to get our game in tonight Ill be there ready to plaly weather you want to have it or not
Dana
Dana
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:22 am

If everyone in the Badab campaign also signs up for the league.. then there'll be no problems at all!

Dana, I'm assuming Dom won't be playing the playoff game. I don't know if he has that many points anyway.. and he was the only person who hadn't paid his league fees.. so, chances are he's not eligible anyway.

So if you dont get a chance to play, dont sweat it.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down