Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Turret

4 posters

Go down

Chimera Turret Empty Chimera Turret

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Ok, this is a massive longshot.. dumb question.. but does anyone have an extra Chimera turret?

I could explain why, but its a long story and I come out looking stupid in it..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Chimera Turret Empty Re: Chimera Turret

Post  gluvzer Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

I did. But I don't know if I do anymore. It would take a massive search, because it's from the 'old' hellhound kit that came with a metal turrent to replace the chimera onem, that I bought and put together 10 years ago-ish.

Please explain why, and I may consider making this search (I have to go through all my =I=censor=I= anyways) Smile

No guarantees it's still around, I just know there's a possibility.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:04 pm

I built a chimera a few years back and wanted to it make it look a bit unique and different. So I built a new turret out of plastcard, including a bit bulkier looking multilaser. I still like it, but the only problem is it's got a guardsman hanging off the top firing a heavy stubber.. and I want the chimera for some Grey Knight henchmen.

I have no idea what I did with the turret. I went through all my stuff as well.. and Im guessing I probably must of just left it on the sprue somewhere..

I also went through a massive search a few months back for the autocannon off of a predator kit I bought, where I used the lascannons instead. I must have some more sprues hiding somewhere.. because I couldnt find that either.

If you come across it, that be awesome, but I dont want you to go through to much effort triyng to track it down. Thanks for reminding me about the old hellhound kits though.. that gives me renewed hope. Im guesisng the old basilisk kits must have had the turret included as well? Geez, what the hell did I do with all the spares then.. I never get rid of anything.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:16 pm

I remember that turret.

I'll take a look at my parents house. I have a good feeling it's there in a really old bitz box I had that many moons ago that I thought was useless stuff I'd never need and left there.
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:05 pm

You know.. now that Im thinking about it.. I may have done exactly the same thing. I know I have some mini stuff left at my dad's place to.. Hmmm..

No rush though, if you see it, awesome. I should bug stash, he must have some kicking around with his 3 basilisks and the banewolves/hellhounds he has..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Yes! The elusive Stash would be a good shot!
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm

The last time I didn't keep track of bits and went thru them, I built 40 space marines. (I should note: After getting 30 legs from BWB)

I've now got everything devided up and in labeled boxes/plastic bins etc. It's tedious to go thru the first time, but worth it in the end.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 am

I wonder what Mr. Sali is up to these days. Probably up to his knees in dog crap I bet Very Happy
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 am

Every few months I'll see him like something on Jubin's facebook page.

I do have everything fairly organized and stocked, but I also have a bunch of stuff still on sprues... which Id rather keep on sprue.. cutting them all off and stocking them would take me 4 years and possibly drive me insane.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down