Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ Updates!

+2
System Commander
gluvzer
6 posters

Go down

FAQ Updates! Empty FAQ Updates!

Post  gluvzer Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm

gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

FAQ Updates! Empty Re: FAQ Updates!

Post  System Commander Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Wow.. shocked.. truly shocked.

They are slowly and consistently fixing rules problems ar they arise.. especially with the Grey Knights.. quite surprising. I wonder how long this will last..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Anybody got a quick rundown? Home internet is non-existant until the 21st and I can't access the GW website at work.

Also if someone wants to print them off, I left my FAQ book from the Team Tournament at the Den, so feel free to update.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

The grey knight isn't to intense, but has some nice rulings. A few on purgation squads.. like, not being able to fire out of a vehicle with no fire points. Techmarine can fix a vehicle hes embarked on.. You cant use POTMS if the vehicle fired smoke launchers, but you can if it moved flat out. There were a few surrounding mordrak, thrawn, and rapier strike.

I realize Im not helping much.. Ill shut up now.. Smile
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

For the Orks they clarified how boarding planks work versus walkers. Walkers do not get to hit back which is pretty cool for the Orks. However, cover for purposes of KFF is determined on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis. So those walkers are really gonna have to cluster around the Mekboy. This will really limit those Kan Wall army lists I think.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

FAQ Updates! Empty re faq grey knights

Post  Commander James of the Ul Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 pm

System Commander wrote:The grey knight isn't to intense, but has some nice rulings. A few on purgation squads.. like, not being able to fire out of a vehicle with no fire points. Techmarine can fix a vehicle hes embarked on.. You cant use POTMS if the vehicle fired smoke launchers, but you can if it moved flat out. There were a few surrounding mordrak, thrawn, and rapier strike.

I realize Im not helping much.. Ill shut up now.. Smile

Say I can't pull up the faq on the GK, for some reason What was the ruling on Mondrak? Probably going to have him as an HQ because of First to the Fray and his Ghost knights. So if I could get the run down that would be awesome.

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm

in the case of Mondrak, it was a grammatical fix in the wording of a sentence. changing the first senctence to say "if he arrives via deep strike..."

and then another entry about how his ghost knights dont count as additional kill points; only mondrak is a single kill point as upgrade characters dont count.

and then another saying if he dies, then the removal of the ghost knights with him counts to the combat total to determine who won that assault.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down