Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest in a bitz order....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interest in a bitz order.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Interest in a bitz order....

Post  Roland Sat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I live 5 mins from the den, so I can pop by anytime. I'll PM you my number. If you're in after about 4:30 I'll just pop over.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon May 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Heya.. Ill have to make a date ti pick up the items.. I dont want to leave you hanging on the cash for to long. I live on the opposite side of the city, and am tied up Wed. nights.. so we'll have to set up a time around those hours.

The rumour is the Den doesn't want to handle the dropping off and picking up of items anymore.. which I can definitely understand.. but at the same time your getting people to make an extra trip into your store they might not have made.. you get a gamer into your store and there's a good change he's not leaving until he buys something. Especially someone like me who coming from the other side of the city.. Im gonna make that trip worthwhile and buy stuff I really dont need. Which is half my basement right now..

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

I can work around whenever you can make it, I'll PM you my number and you can just txt or call when you are in the store. I'm like 5 min from the store (and my wife STILL thinks that was a coincidence:D).

I see both points, sure it has more ppl in the store, but it also has him and his staff taking care of a lot of money and merchandise that they see no direct money from. Bottom line, his store, his decision.

Would anyone be interested in making the ForgeWorld, and Bitz order threads permanent? If there's something you want, and you've got the money put aside, you just post what it is to the board. We have a person in charge of each thread who simply adds up totals and once we hit say $200, or 300GBP for FW, we set up a time to meet up and exchange the $. Just a thought.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2